KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,842

₩10,323

할인금액: ₩2,480 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

vegantastic!

Reviewer3164619님께서 Aug 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great smell, slight hint of hippy, very fresh though! Lasts through most of the day, if it is really hot, I reapply. Herban Cowboy makes some great vegan products. Lasts just as long as a stick of old spice deodorant.

Protege bastante bien

ROSSITA님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

me gusta mucho y ya compre de esta marca más. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

rj

Reviewer2198598님께서 Apr 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too much patchouli in this one for me. I love these deodorants though.

great deodorant

4835433618522569857님께서 Feb 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

my hubby likes this deo, odour is great and ingredients are clean, long time wasting for a natural deo, fabulous!

Favorite Deodorant

4841038857496259635님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well, smells great.

works well

EcoMom님께서 Jan 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Picked this up for my husband, but I've started using it. Glides on nicely. No wet mess or clumping like with some other deodorants. Works well too...even in the 40C heat and heavy workouts. Smell is not overpowering.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Meilleur deo bio jamais testé

5377560596394370232님께서 Oct 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enfin un deo bio efficace, pas cher, et qui tient !! Pt être en période d'été en remettre une fois dans la journée mais sinon il fait son job !.. J'aime bien l'odeur aussi qui peut être utilisée par une femme. Je commanderais le blossom car à l'époque de ma commande il n'était plus disponible .. Bref je le recommande pour son efficacité et la compo clean !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bought this for my boyfriend

5617424307400736178님께서 Jun 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I looked for a deo without that many ingredient, aluminium and other harsh ingredient. He loves it, and said it is better than any other deo he has ever tried. Im so glad that i finally found a deo for him that we both are happy with :D

THIS DOES WORK!

Reviewer1256402님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best natural deodorant we have tried so far. Will buy again

good deo, but no nice smell

5293410395495388432님께서 Jun 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good deo, but no nice smell