KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,842

₩10,323

할인금액: ₩2,480 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

ok

Babycakes님께서 Jun 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dusk scent with lavender, bergamot, lemon, lime, clary sage and ylang ylang oils. I love this strong and masculine smell. But it won't work 100% on men who sweat a lot. It's not a strong protection. Also, deodorant feels too oily in a weird way (oil drops on the surface). I don't think iherb has any other natural deodorant for men that would work better though so I'm content with the purchase.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Complements keep pouring in!

Reviewer1073373님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

No lie but almost weekly women say how much they like this scent on me. The scent is like an evening on the porch watching the sun set and the stars rise maybe in a less drier place in California. Manly yet not overpowering. Softer as in something better for the later part of the day. I know this sounds like a review for the Dusk Cologne but the two smell the same. It also seems to have some staying power for more than a mere 8 hours.

great deodorant

Reviewer3358386님께서 Oct 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband loves this product. It works well and he tends to sweat a lot but seems to do the job much better than other natural deodorants he has tried.

Intoxicating Smell

Reviewer2455420님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Herban Cowboy Dusk line is not only cruelty-free, it has the most amazing smell. I know it's wierd but I can't stop sniffing my partner whenever he wheres this deodorant!

Good product

Reviewer2852612님께서 Mar 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these deodorants. They smell great and theyre the first all natural deodorant I have tried that actually works, and I believe i have tried just about all of them now! Im so glad I dont have to ise a stick full of chemicals anymore.

Works well

4755295381373480519님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my husband to try because I wanted to switch him over to a more natural deodorant. He's not a fan of the crystal deodorants or the roll-on types, but he really likes this one. It smells great!

Terrific

5690786160833804405님께서 Apr 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the smell and it has staying power even after a workout.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best deodorant I've found.

Reviewer1393655님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Actually have gotten compliments on my cologne that turned out to be this deodorant.

Best Out There

4828892247895556433님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product ~6 months and love it. People say I actually smell good- All Day Long and sometimes even the next day! I will be buying more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better than what I was using for most of my life :)

5037331095655354643님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took me a while to find a good natural deodorant & at first I got the women's blossom which wore off quick (which isn't fun at the gym haha) but I didn't want to give up on them so I decided to try the men's (I was told dusk was the best out of them all) & I have been using it ever since!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품