KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,779

₩17,223

할인금액: ₩3,445 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works Great

Reviewer1625364님께서 Sep 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for my children when I see signs of a cold and it cuts it very quickly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I've tried the others ...

Reviewer2182248님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The other brands don't compare. I think this one is the best in quality and purity. Also, the taste doesn't make me gag.

Excellent Quality

Reviewer2419707님께서 Nov 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent organic Echinacea; grown on their own farm; organic alcohol!

May favorite brand tincture

Reviewer1333587님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always have Echinacea tincture handy and take it during the winter months, for colds or digestive problems.

a good one

Reviewer2992616님께서 Apr 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a good echinacea, take for colds

A must have!

Reviewer1675281님께서 Sep 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always keep Echinacea in the medicine cabinet for the cold and flu season. It works great when you feel something coming on and catch it early.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2450784님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it!

the best

Reviewer3100208님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

been taking super e a long time, feel a cold coming on and it really slows it down. first thing i grab when feeling ill.

Echinacea

Reviewer1736908님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is superior quality tincture. Ed has been making tinctures since the 70's, grows many of the herbs organically and travels the world to find good quality herbs to wildcraft.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very effective for fighting off colds and the flu

Reviewer1177813님께서 Jan 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this especially during the winter when I feel the first symptoms of a cold or flu coming along (sore throat, chills). So far I have not gotten a cold or flu this season even though I've been around people who were sick. You can either take it with a little water or put a small amount under your tongue for a couple minutes. It stings a little bit but I find it's more effective this way. The smell and taste is fine, better than other brands of echinacea I've tasted!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품