KO

₩13,210

₩16,513

할인금액: ₩3,303 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cardiac improver

Reviewer2701653님께서 Jan 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not walk from the kitchen to the bedrooms without my heart beating like I had been running miles. Had to sit down halfway. Also when going to bed had to sit on edge of bed until heart would slow down, otherwise getting right into bed could hear my heart beating in my ears. This 10 drops of this and I can walk and walk and sleep without hearing the heart beat in my ears. Best stuff ever.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product, as to be expected from this wonderful company

Reviewer2376375님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helpful with stress headache. Given the extract form, I was able to adjust the amount to fit my personal sensitivities.

Provided relief fast

fleurdechamp님께서 May 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using it in some emergency moments on a cat with cardiomyopathy, and it seemed to provide almost immediate relief, when nothing else would. However, am keeping it only for occasional use now, due to its alcohol content (but am more than happy to have found this version at all).

Great and Pure.

Reviewer2113305님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this it's helps me to keep my blod pressure under control. Though my daughter is allergic to the alcholo in it and causes her chest to hurt.I boil the tincture in water for 10 minutes then add my herbs. I hope to find a glycerin tincture soon, or even the fresh plant.

Great product

Reviewer3120512님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

iHerb deliverd my product very fast. I am using this in a facial serum and it is working well

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품