KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Absolutely Great Product

Reviewer1199639님께서 Apr 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my dog based on the reviews. He has been limping from his arthritis for about a year. I put three tablets in his water and let it dissolve. The next day he wasn't limping anymore and has continued to remain limp free since I started using it. I'm still putting it in his water.

Dog and I take Zeel

Reviewer1738101님께서 Jul 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both of us have arthritis. I give our Golden Retriever a pill once a day, and I take one after my workout. Dog is 10-1/2 and I'm 69-1/2.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1889255님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both my husband and my dog Bear (Samoyed) have been taking Zeel for about two weeks. Both have had excellent results. I would highly recommend Zeel. My husband has far less pains and stiffness and Bear is walking up and down stairs much better. Thank you very much Heel for a great product.

Zeel/Traumeel Winning Combination

Reviewer1193079님께서 Oct 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the Zeel. Great for fibromyalgia suffers.

joints

Reviewer1806442님께서 Aug 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Zeel is an excellent product for joint pain. My old dog and I both take it. BHI is an excellent company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works for the whole family

Reviewer1836341님께서 Dec 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

We were skeptical. Not any more. Works for the whole family!! Even the dogs!!! (w/recommendation from a holistic vet!)

Zeel

Reviewer1036442님께서 Jan 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

we use the product for our dogs, works really well, shipped fast

Diane Spalding

Reviewer1692943님께서 Nov 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product, use for my arthritis and my dogs!!!! My 12 year old Mastiff is so pleased I found this product.

Zeel

Reviewer1922718님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works fine for me and my dog.

Dogs best friend

Reviewer1922690님께서 Mar 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My alternative Vet. uses Heel for arthritic dogs vs. the prescription medications. It works wonders for Angel's arthrititis with no side effects:)

상품 1-10 중 전체 77 상품