KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

really works.

Reviewer2857158님께서 Jun 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having an IBS flare up due to stress and didn't want to continue taking immodium since finding out it can be addictive and is derived from opium. Also was having dizziness from it. The Heel BHI Diarrhea Homeopathic Medication worked great. I took two in the morning, afternoon and evening. Life saver.

Excellent results!

Reviewer2107689님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am amazed that this homeopathic remedy can do what Imodium does, and does it so much better with no side effects! My IBS symptoms were awful and prescription drugs were little or no help and expensive. After taking Heel for one day (2 dissolved under the tongue - one at a time - about 20 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner) there was no more problem. I did this faithfully for three weeks, and the nasty symptoms did not return. Now I take one first thing in the morning and one at noontime and two before dinner and all is still well. I haven't felt this good in two years. No more diarrhea, gas, bloating and stomach cramps. The important thing, it seems, is to be faithful in taking the Heel at least 15 to 20 minutes before eating a meal or drinking a liquid and doing it every day. That way the symptoms won't get a chance to start. If you should miss taking at dose or two and you begin to get that dreaded feeling, you can stop it, or lower the impact by following the directions here on iHerb, “One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.” I did this once and after 3 tablets about 10 minutes apart, the symptoms receded and were gone in an hour. Thank you iHerb, for these wonderful Heel products and your making them available to us at an affordable price!

Love it!!

Reviewer2064697님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very efactive.

My Mom's Savior

Reviewer1482590님께서 Sep 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered these for my Mom online because our local store was out of stock. These are the only natural medicine that stops her problems in their tracks - she loves this stuff!! Thanks for carrying it, iHerb!!

good product

Reviewer3296176님께서 Jul 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

works extremely well for diarrhea

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Knocks out simple upset quickly.

Reviewer1734130님께서 Nov 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Except for a heavy duty virus attack, we have found that this product stops diarrhea in its tracks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only thing that stop my dad's diarrhoea!

5407917945385245687님께서 Feb 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dad got a terrible chronic diarrhoea a few months ago, that lasted for months! He lost so much weight everyone was so worried. We tried different things and some would work for a while, but then it would come back. This is the only thing that worked.... now if he feels a slight discomfort, he immediately takes them and within minutes the discomfort goes away !

Virker fanastisk

Reviewer2020920님께서 Apr 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Har haft dierre i mange år. Mere eller mindre. Især efter at have taget noget kemo er det blevet værre. Fik dette hjem fra iherb i går - tod en pille i aftes - og allerede her til morgen var min mave meget fastere. Håber det holder.

Homeopathy

Reviewer2144919님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one doesn't work for my father.

Peter Rossburger

Reviewer3068387님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have no success or experience any relieve from Heel BHI at all.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품