KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Product

Reviewer2477589님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had very difficult challenges with immune and intestinal problems. I don't do well with supplements, but I'm able to take this and the MushRex Plus. I have allot less inflamation and I'm able to eat foods that have caused problems in the past. Plus, I started these right when I was beginning to get a cold/flu and it never developed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

amazing stuff

Reviewer1562407님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had a cold he could not seem to get rid of. He was feeling better within two days of taking Epicor. I also gave some to my friends dog who I think has some sort of skin disease. He looked like he felt awful. He would not go outside anymore and he just lay there looking pitiful. A few days later he was playing again and much more energetic. I call these my magic pills!

I adore EpiCor

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Dec 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Jolly good!

Best of the Best

Reviewer1818875님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'll add my 2 cents on this Product. It has never failed to power up my immune system when I need it most. It makes mince meat out of those nasty viral infections. When Epicor is in town, they don't have long for this world. I give my kids the childresn's version. Trust it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great immune balancer!

Reviewer2609561님께서 Oct 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like EpiCor! I also like the idea of taking a daily immune *balancer* versus stimulator like so many immune products on the market. Also, this product is 100% natural which I appreciate. I started taking this when I was coming down with what would have been a cold, but it never progressed and a couple days later I was back to my good old self! Great product that works at maintaining immune health. Keep your immune system in shape with EpiCor.

The best!!

Reviewer3070888님께서 Oct 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and will re-order it 3rd time. It prevents any flu or sour throat.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works well for allergies and colds

Reviewer1015601님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In addition to decreasing the number of colds I get, this is the first supplement (and I have tried many) that helps me with my strong spring allergies, especially to June grass. This spring, for the first time ever, I did not need to use a prescription nose spray to control these allergies. When I ran out of EpiCor, the allergies returned. I had received and read the free book from iherb "EpiCor, The Key to a Balanced Immune System". In it was mentioned that EpiCor can help control allergies. This has certainly been the case with me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Epicor

Reviewer1368059님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a fair price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Will be reordering this one!

sarahjean님께서 Sep 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got rid of my mother's hayfever and sinus congestion in one day after she came back from a plane trip interstate - she was very impressed (she's not a user of alternative medicine generally). I'm hoping we can keep using this and she can avoid antibiotics in future. Will keep this one on the shelves - previously she was using Wellness Formula which was fantastic but she found the herbs too smelly and hard to swallow. This seems to be a great alternative so far.

EpiCor

Reviewer2246121님께서 Aug 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The EpiCor seems to work. My 91 year old mother-in-law stopped having bladder infections. I went through a major "epidemic" of colds at work - didn't get it.

상품 21-30 중 전체 83 상품