KO

정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 84 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Not sick all winter!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2435277님께서 Mar 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read all the reviews and researched Epicor B4 taking it. I'm glad I jumped in and started it: I haven't been sick all winter! No colds, flu, sniffles, GI upsets, and no side effects that I can determine. Great for nurses, doctors, teachers, anyone working closely with people.

Excellent Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2477589님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had very difficult challenges with immune and intestinal problems. I don't do well with supplements, but I'm able to take this and the MushRex Plus. I have allot less inflamation and I'm able to eat foods that have caused problems in the past. Plus, I started these right when I was beginning to get a cold/flu and it never developed.

fends off the germs

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

aestheticmedicalreviews님께서 Jul 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

we went on holidays - he got sick, i took this and didn't :)

Preventive

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ManyChoices님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the past I used Healthy Origins Epicor, but switched to Source Naturals brand because it includes 2,000 IU of D3 for 38% less cost. It all comes from one source: Embria Health Sciences. One reads about research that blames uncontrolled inflammation in the large intestine for colon cancer, colitis, et cetera, and the need to curb immune system action that causes harmful inflammation. Some research says inflammation behind diabetes and arthritis. Most products tout the boosting of the immune system, so Epicor seems a sensible addition for body balance.

Great Product

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3183324님께서 Feb 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for two months. I have been around the terrible flu virus that's going around without it bothering me at all. I recommend this to anyone.

상품 11-15 중 전체 84 상품