KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Epicor

Reviewer1515540님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it daily and swear by it. Haven't been sick since starting it and if I feel like a cold or something is coming on, it disappears within a day or so. Everyone in our family takes it once a day.

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1302102님께서 May 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Epicor for the past year and it has been amazing. I work on other people’s computers all day long and I am constantly being exposed to what ever they have. I don’t get sick anymore, I used to, but not anymore. When my wife gets sick I feel like I can take better care of her because I know I won’t get what she has and I don’t.

Great immune booster

Reviewer1986514님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can always tell when it has kicked in my natural killer cells b/c my glands swell a little, but I don't get sick.

LOVE this!

Reviewer1608169님께서 Jul 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try to take them every day, but if I forget and I start feeling my throat itching I take two or three a couple of times a day and I dont get a cold. Before using these I had a cold every month or so...

Epicor

5551310172687741791님께서 Dec 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! I like it!

Health and Stress Management

JanisFarmer님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I was working in a high-stress environment, my acupuncturist recommended I look into this product. I started taking it and found it did help me stay healthier in a not-so-very-healthy or harmonious environment. You might as well get the bigger (150 capsule) bottle, but if you aren't convinced there is a 30 capsule bottle that you can get to try it for yourself.

so far so good.

Reviewer3337326님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My white blood count was low so I tried the epicor caps and so far so good. I believe I will be ordering more in the near future. Thank you for such good products. One in need.

Helped with allergy

Reviewer1497602님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped with allergy. Just started taking again as a flue season is coming.

Keeps you healthy

Reviewer1079334님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for over two years and have not been sick ONCE! I read a while back that the people working in the factory that makes this stuff never get sick...I believe it now.

top antioxidant

Reviewer3276484님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

EpiCor is rated very highly by many alternative physicians (for instance, Dr. Whitiker). Especially useful if your immune system is compromised.

상품 21-30 중 전체 83 상품