KO

정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 83 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Excellent Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2477589님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had very difficult challenges with immune and intestinal problems. I don't do well with supplements, but I'm able to take this and the MushRex Plus. I have allot less inflamation and I'm able to eat foods that have caused problems in the past. Plus, I started these right when I was beginning to get a cold/flu and it never developed.

fends off the germs

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

aestheticmedicalreviews님께서 Jul 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

we went on holidays - he got sick, i took this and didn't :)

Great Product

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3183324님께서 Feb 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for two months. I have been around the terrible flu virus that's going around without it bothering me at all. I recommend this to anyone.

Great immune balancer!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2609561님께서 Oct 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like EpiCor! I also like the idea of taking a daily immune *balancer* versus stimulator like so many immune products on the market. Also, this product is 100% natural which I appreciate. I started taking this when I was coming down with what would have been a cold, but it never progressed and a couple days later I was back to my good old self! Great product that works at maintaining immune health. Keep your immune system in shape with EpiCor.

epicor

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2966664님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this while I was getting over a cold. I don't know yet if it will help me avoid getting colds. But I did notice I had more energy soon after starting this regimen. I think it would be worth taking just for the boost in energy!

상품 11-15 중 전체 83 상품