KO

₩12,951

₩47,169

할인금액: ₩34,218 (73% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1302102님께서 May 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Epicor for the past year and it has been amazing. I work on other people’s computers all day long and I am constantly being exposed to what ever they have. I don’t get sick anymore, I used to, but not anymore. When my wife gets sick I feel like I can take better care of her because I know I won’t get what she has and I don’t.

Great immune booster

Reviewer1986514님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can always tell when it has kicked in my natural killer cells b/c my glands swell a little, but I don't get sick.

Wonderful New Product

Reviewer2626270님께서 Mar 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using various nutritional supplements for the past 40 years and believe that Epicor actually enhances my immune system in a noticeable way.

Great for T-1 Diabetic immune disorder

Reviewer1324878님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

Epicor

5551310172687741791님께서 Dec 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! I like it!

LOVE this!

Reviewer1608169님께서 Jul 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try to take them every day, but if I forget and I start feeling my throat itching I take two or three a couple of times a day and I dont get a cold. Before using these I had a cold every month or so...

Health and Stress Management

JanisFarmer님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I was working in a high-stress environment, my acupuncturist recommended I look into this product. I started taking it and found it did help me stay healthier in a not-so-very-healthy or harmonious environment. You might as well get the bigger (150 capsule) bottle, but if you aren't convinced there is a 30 capsule bottle that you can get to try it for yourself.

so far so good.

Reviewer3337326님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My white blood count was low so I tried the epicor caps and so far so good. I believe I will be ordering more in the near future. Thank you for such good products. One in need.

top antioxidant

Reviewer3276484님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

EpiCor is rated very highly by many alternative physicians (for instance, Dr. Whitiker). Especially useful if your immune system is compromised.

From Nebraska

Reviewer3317488님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't had the flu or cold all winter. Recommend this product to anyone who has to work around other people.

상품 21-30 중 전체 85 상품