KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩12,696

₩46,238

할인금액: ₩33,543 (73% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(8)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(3)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

בסדר

4974510409567459797님께서 Jan 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

בסדר

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Healthy Origins, EpiCor - A good alternative to flu shots

Thoughtful-Reviews님께서 Feb 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. This was my first buy of Epicor. I since moved to the 150 tablet bottle. I save more and it lasts longer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works

Reviewer1044992님께서 Dec 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not a miracle, but this product works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great for prevent get sick

gallbladdertreatment님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

when i feel i am ready to get sick i take one epicor capsule for some days and it keeps me healthy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Product

Reviewer2749989님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recovering from a virus when i began to take EpiCor and had physically challenging travel plans up ahead that i didn't want spoiled. My body responded really well to the EpiCor and i enjoyed a healthy incident free time away. I would certainly consider it again when i feel my body needs some assistance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

EpiCor

Reviewer2529012님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does what it says

Reviewer2311067님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several time when I felt I was getting a cold, I took this product for a few days and the cold never got me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helpful!

Reviewer1758460님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got these for a friend who was constantly ill with immune disorders. He seems to be doing better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

EpiCor

Reviewer1923754님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff!! It definately helps my immune system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

so far so good.

Reviewer3337326님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My white blood count was low so I tried the epicor caps and so far so good. I believe I will be ordering more in the near future. Thank you for such good products. One in need.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »