KO

다른 상품평 (9)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 83 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Works well for allergies and colds

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1015601님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In addition to decreasing the number of colds I get, this is the first supplement (and I have tried many) that helps me with my strong spring allergies, especially to June grass. This spring, for the first time ever, I did not need to use a prescription nose spray to control these allergies. When I ran out of EpiCor, the allergies returned. I had received and read the free book from iherb "EpiCor, The Key to a Balanced Immune System". In it was mentioned that EpiCor can help control allergies. This has certainly been the case with me.

Helps sinuses

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1314434님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to take antibiotics at leastonce per quarter. Since taking Epicor, (12 months), my chronic sinus problem has vanished.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I believe this could have helped my dad.

18 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2814882님께서 Jun 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish I had realized what Epicor and Immune Renew could do for the body. These might have helped my dad who died from cancer of the tongue in January 2008. At least, they would have built up his immune system, which chemo took away. I watched my dad go through 2 years of misery, when this might have prevented that. I know it works. There are sores and keloid scars I have had on my body for years that are slowly going away. My leg venous stasis is clearing up. The skin is flaking off on my legs that has been red for years. There is something to this and it works! I'm living proof. Thanks for the wonderful service, iherb.

This gave me allergies!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2663124님께서 Nov 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't seem to help me, and I believe it gave me sinus type allergis to fall molds I never had before. Stopped taking it, allergies quit next day.

DIDN'T WORK

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2525588님께서 Nov 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am sorry to report that this supplement was of no apparent value to me. I had been taking it for a week or so and still came down with cold/flu upon first exposure. NO APPARENT HELP WITH INITIAL RESISTANCE. After the afliction was underway I tried taking more (4 a day)to no avail. INCREASED DOSAGE BROUGHT NO IMPROVEMENT. Have this affliction still ongoing as of this writing. DID NOT DETECTABLY SHORTEN DURATION OR REDUCE SEVERITY. Wish it would have worked but it didn't.

상품 1-5 중 전체 83 상품