KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

good product/price questionable

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1800685님께서 Nov 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have gotten this before straight from the manufacturer with a 90 day supply for $40. Compare prices. It does help. My family all had a terrible head cold and I got a milder version that only lasted 3 days vs. my family's 3 week ordeal. I do trust iHerb and enjoy their products.

Healthy Origins, EpiCor - A good alternative to flu shots

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Thoughtful-Reviews님께서 Feb 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. This was my first buy of Epicor. I since moved to the 150 tablet bottle. I save more and it lasts longer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Great for T-1 Diabetic immune disorder

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1324878님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

Great Product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2749989님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recovering from a virus when i began to take EpiCor and had physically challenging travel plans up ahead that i didn't want spoiled. My body responded really well to the EpiCor and i enjoyed a healthy incident free time away. I would certainly consider it again when i feel my body needs some assistance.

Epicor

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1966671님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Wish they would drop all the additives though.

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품