KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Immunity support

4642288082573289861님께서 Dec 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We take this supplement daily and especially on days when we are in crowds. It helps us to stay healthy during the cold and flu season.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Epicor is an immune boosting supplement that comes with significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There used to be a book on Epicor as freebie but it’s no longer there. This product is good as there is non-GMO, no fillers, flow agents or binders. As for effectiveness, I can’t tell since I did fall sick during the period of taking this 1 daily (5 months period). I normally fall sick once or twice yearly so there is no way to know. Pricewise, though it’s a patented supplement, the pricing (based on 1 daily) is still competitive against other immune boosting supplements. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Time proven product.

longyang888님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have decided to take this product again after stop taking for over a year. I tried to rotate my intakes of immunity enhancement products. This one is a time proven one , only one a day, and the price is right from IHerb.

Seems to help

Reviewer2627101님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had no side effects and so far it seems to be helpfull

Epicor research study participant

Reviewer1736502님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had severe grass and tree alleries as an adult. I participated in a study through Avera research to determine whether Epicor reduces Allergy symptoms. I suffered from extremely itchy eyes that were glued shut most mornings, itchy ears and nausea from post nasal drip. My symptoms are nearly gone without the side effects of the over the counter allergy pills I used to take. I now enjoy driving my beetle convertible in the Spring, Summer and Fall months!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Performing as expected

Reviewer1188704님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Epicor for a couple of weeks now and have had no issues. I can't say that I feel different other than I have had to take my allergy medications which is an improvement. I will be in a situation tomorrow where I will be forced to be surrounded by sick people so I will be putting this product to the test. I am also going to be testing it out on my sister and niece. They seem to keep a bug of one kind or another. I am buying them their own bottle. They will be the ultimate test!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Keeping Heathly Immune

Reviewer1052580님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too soon to really say much, but I'll continue to take and hope I will stay healthy in & out!

Epicore, Healthy Origins

Reviewer2581428님께서 Nov 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product and favorably priced relative to other stores.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Epicor for long standing adrenal fatigue

Reviewer1558863님께서 Sep 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

In combination with other supplements recommended by my physician Epicor brought me out of a serious and long-standing adrenal fatigue state. Finding myself in a new slump I have again started to take Epicor on my physician's advice. The results are not immediate, however I would definitely recommend it based on my previous experience. Thank you for making this product available.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Epicor

Reviewer1893096님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does wonders for my immune system. Have tried many products before but this one seems to work the best.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품