KO

₩45,976

₩106,114

할인금액: ₩60,138 (57% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

brain protection

Reviewer2489592님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has proven benefits for those with brain injury from stroke and may also help at the cellular level as with serious mental illnesses, such as bipolar and scizophrenia. It is also helpful with 'brain fog' from other treatments.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great help with stroke recovery

Reviewer2366661님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been on this product since the first part of this year and citicoline has been a tremendous support in his recovery from a stroke. He took it for six weeks at 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg in the afternoon. Since then he has been on a 500mg maintenance dose. I've recommended it to many stroke survivors and to a friend who has early stage Alzheimers. After just 5 days her memory seemed to "turn on"! Incredible supplelment for those who need it. Patty

Cognizin Citicoline

Reviewer3180529님께서 Oct 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both are taking the supplement. He is 73 and I am 62. We are on week 4 and we do think that it ishelping our memory cognition. We are not experiencing any side effects.

I like it

Reviewer3310066님께서 Jul 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice a difference in my concentration and remember alot more things like names and numbers. I will contune to buy this product.

Memory Helper

Reviewer1048839님께서 Apr 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do notice a difference. I do my Sudoku puzzles more quickly when I take these capsules. :)

Works great for memory

Reviewer1349344님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 4 of them with pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5) to increase acetylcholine in my brain for memory. I'm 59 and as long as I take it every day, my memory is as sharp as when I was younger.

Reclaim your brain

Reviewer2755974님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been struggling with memory and cognitive issues for a few years now. I've tried a number of different products, with very little success. But when I added Healthy Origins' Cognizin Citicoline, within a few weeks there was a noticeable improvement. The suggested dosage of one to two capsules daily with a meal (I took one pill mornings and another evenings) is enough to make an impact. According to a brochure describing Cognizin, it helps to increase brain energy, plus provides necessary components to help facilitate brain cell communication. It also supports formation of chemicals that regulate cognitive function. The primary citicoline ingredient is a natural chemical found in all cells in the body, and it provides essential nutrients for these cells, especially those found in the brain. After six weeks use of Cognizin, brain scanning technology showed increased brain activity, particularly when performing tasks requiring memory or sustained attention. Focus, concentration and decision-making can all be enhanced by taking Healthy Origins' Cognizin Citicoline. I've experienced the difference, and am grateful to have finally found something that has helped.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product if combined with Uridine

TinVal님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

CDP choline passes directly from the bloodstream into the cell membranes of the central nervous system. It helps the brain synthesize a class of neurotransmitters known as phosphodiesters, which are found in the cell membranes of brain tissue. As people age, the level of phosphodiesters in the brain falls, which can affect memory and other essential brain functions. Important phosphodiesters include phosphatidylcholine and glycerophosphoethanolamine.

Fast thiking

Romero님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the always aware, always fast thinking effect from CTD. but be careful when I take more than two I feel very stressed, even agressive, makes me a fast thiking jerk :P Take it with PS because CTD raises cortisol. and with Gotu Kola, Bacopa and Acetyl-Carnitine to feel your mind working!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is my health/mood. period. Im fine, but im better with this.

Reviewer1965742님께서 Sep 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

take 2 of these a day, and 1 gpc, and look out, you have a whole new outlook on life and if you want to throw smiles in, 400 mcg of hyperzine A.

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품