KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩20,317

₩26,569

할인금액: ₩6,252 (24% 할인)

  • 본 제품은 제한된 기간에만 판매가 가능합니다:

    본 상품은 온도에 민감하여 저온 보관이 필요한 제품입니다. 본 상품은 날씨로 인한 제품 변형이 발생될 수 있으므로 여름 동안(6월15일 - 9월 30일) 판매되지 않습니다. 9월 30일 이후 재판매될 계획이며,10월 부터 다음해 6월 중순까지 정상적으로 구매가 가능합니다.

  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

    Soooo good!

    Reviewer1364606님께서 May 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This is so good! LOVE the fact that it's got two small pieces in each, that it's got fiber in it, low cal, NOT maltitol (which messes up my stomach) and only 1 gr carb in each. It's a win win in my book. I'll buy these again and again!

    주문 인증하기

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    better have strong teeth

    Reviewer1306818님께서 May 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I ordered these based on the picture on the box looking all oozy and gooey. Was that ever a FALSE picture. They are hard and small and require good teeth to chew on. You are rewarded with a good tasting caramel finally though.

    주문 인증하기

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    love them !!!!

    Reviewer1138275님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    These are amazing, they keep me from going off diet and reaching for a regular candy bar when I have that chocolate urge !!

    주문 인증하기

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Better than turtles!

    5622121350042817723님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Chocolate is soft and caramel is creamy, you'd never know there wasn't sugar in them.

    주문 인증하기

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    delicious

    4905512002673838258님께서 Nov 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I always need a bit of chocolate to perk me up in the afternoon- the pecans and caramel really make it feel like a guilty indulgence and only at 30 calories per piece, one feels quite satisfied!

    주문 인증하기

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Excellent Product - Excellent Service

    5164242958925345453님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Thank you for my recent order. The Chocolite Pecan Clusters are awesome and they arrived just two days after I placed my order. Great service -- Thank you !!

    주문 인증하기

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Healthy Options!

    4721179494390388289님께서 May 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I really appreciate the fact that we have a choice in selecting healthier snacks!

    주문 인증하기

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Palm oil!

    lollian님께서 May 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Tasty, but beware if you are avoiding palm oil!!

    주문 인증하기

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품