KO

다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Not just for memory, improves mood and mental outlook

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2599628님께서 Oct 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within a week I noticed better memory. I was having problems finding words and recalling names and that improved but a nice side effect was that my outlook on life greatly improved. I was not as irritable, had better energy (physical and mental), didn't feel as overwhelmed by life and was generally happier and in a better mood.I am guessing the eleuthero might be responsible for this since it's an adaptogen. This product might be worth a try for depression caused by adrenal fatigue.

Definitely worth buying!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ginkgo Biloba is one of the most researched and well known brain herb. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful antioxidant, that reduce free radical damage to the brain and as well as increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the proces s, more nutrients are acces sible by our brain as well. Gota Kola is known for improving mental function such as memory, concentration. It also aids in calming and relaxing the mind. Siberian Eleuthero is an adaptogen and is known to boost our energy and endurance to cope with stres s. It also increases oxygen level in our blood. The combined benefits are improved memory, increased alertnes s, sharpnes s and concentration power, calm and relax the mind, improve mental energy and help to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. This product is one of the best brain enhancers as it uses glas s bottle with metal lid and oxygen absorber. The herbs smell very fresh when you opened it and the smell remains strong over a long period of time (les ser by the time you almost finish the bottle). You can be sure that the product remains fresh even if you are away for travelling. It contains therapeutical amount of Gingko (240 mg), as compared to 60 mg most commonly in most similar products. Lastly, there are no flow agents, fillers and binders! I use 2 daily so this bottle can last me 2 months. The capsules are vegetarians, not too big and easy to swallow. As for the price, it is cheap, considering that your brain is used every second and under great stres s! Check out my page for more reviews!

It Works Wonderful

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GrapeGate님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've noticed better memory-retention. I can recall facts, numbers and other information much faster than before. It's amazing what nature gives us. Thumbs up to HealthForce for CircuForce :-)

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I can feel the effect immediately!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

djsoma님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yeah, does exactly what it promises. For intense use you can take 4 caps which delivers almost a gram of ginkgo extract. And other brands claim that 120 mg is a lot ... well it's not.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not much of a difference.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2284294님께서 Dec 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't really tell much difference from taking this product. I may reorder and give it another month, but so far, it is not working.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품