KO

₩3,898

₩4,456

할인금액: ₩558 (13% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Not so good

Reviewer1988306님께서 Mar 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not like this soup at all! I would have better luck making it homemade! The chunks of meat were hard, and I found that I did not care at all for the seasonings in the broth.

love this

Reviewer2356201님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

living in a gluten free/dairy free household can make quick & easy meals not so quick or easy. homemade is always best, but this stuff is great in a time crunch, and quite yummy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great GF chicken noodle soup!

Reviewer1421789님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been looking for a GF chicken soup to have on hand, especially when someone gets sick. I haven't found one until now. This was delicious, and I'm happy to keep it in my pantry! Thanks Health Valley!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A really great chicken noodle soup

Reviewer3050276님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's not perfect but it really is comforting to know I can just crack open a can of chicken noodle soup that is satisfying and tasty. It is a little starchy but the taste is good and it's not too salty.

Hard to Find but Worth the Effort

Reviewer1191031님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best canned gluten free soup around.

Great Alternative

Reviewer1477814님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a delicous option for those who are GF and miss chicken noodle. Unfortunately, ike most soups, it has alot of sodium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice option for a gluten-free soup. Not the best tasting though

4903000289496051423님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are so few soups that someone who is gluten sensitive can buy at the grocery store. This is a nice option to have. However, it isn't the best tasting soup, so we don't order too much of it.

OK

MonicaH78님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastet ok, but will not bye again.

ok

Reviewer2951013님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok... my son did not like the taste of it...

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품