KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,543

₩27,855

할인금액: ₩9,312 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer2693326님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

First let me say I had cellulitis with Lymphodema and my legs and feet had that reptile look. Eucerin had been clearing it since I came out of rehab for it but now my skin was breaking down more. My Dr comes to visit me at my home being disabled with his wife and she recommended the Borage oil to put on it twice a day. She has thyroid and uses it for her dry skin from her thyroid problem. This 2oz bottle goes very far and I use it with cotton swabs. It is a miracle in a bottle seriously.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A must. And excellent price!

Reviewer1722478님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Concentrated, pure and without ugly gelatins. A must for women with PMS- and for everybody, I think. Monica - London

good but stinks!

Reviewer2853572님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is really good. but I recommend not having borage oil on your face and body. the fish-like smell stains long. even your linen and clothes will stinks. this happens every borage oil.

Question

5667817865193551077님께서 Oct 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My only problem is I contacted your site & the manufacturers site to find out if this product contains soy as I am allergic & have not received a response from you or the manufacturer.

good quality

101010011님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent source of gla

deal

Reviewer1309913님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes ok no complaint from the kids

Excellent

Reviewer1605433님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad to find this in liquid ... I am using it on my dry legs mixed with body cream and it helps.

Fine, haven't noticed anything

4683392978428250170님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been having a small amount each day for about 2 weeks now. Haven't noticed much yet. My skin is healing a bit but I'm doing a host of other things like spirulina powder and oil cleansing method.

Oil could be fresher

Reviewer1273925님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

but this is now the only borage liquid oil available at iherb after Barleans discontinued theirs....

Great product!

Reviewer2100245님께서 Mar 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to find product at a good price, quick delivery. A more absorbable liquid form and no gelatin!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품