KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Gone fast!

5071184579094667745님께서 Mar 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids ate the whole bag rather quickly.. Probably to quickly :). I'll be ordering these again.

Just ok

Reviewer3015140님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was just ok. Won't buy again

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1284478님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not your average corn chip. But it is baked and is organic so I feel good about eating it. It tastes good too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Low in Calories & WW points!

4730769326673872095님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read about this chip as it was recommended as a low point tortilla chip for Weight Watchers points. I had a difficult time finding it anywhere and finally realized I would have to order online since no one carried it locally. I was pleased by the taste, although not as tasty as the super high calorie/normal tortilla chips that top 1500 calories for a basket full at a mexican restaurant. You can fill yourself up and still have the taste. Even my husband doesn't mind them after he realized how much lower in calorie they were. But I still wish I could have the high fat version. It's just if you want to lose weight, you could only have less than half the amount of the normal chips. Great alternative.

If you like stale chips

Reviewer1486725님께서 Jan 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I understand that these are not going to be as good as fried, but dang, these just taste stiff and stale.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품