KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Guiltless Gourmet, All Natural Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, 7 oz (198 g) (Discontinued Item)

₩3,926
₩4,055
할인금액: ₩129 (3% 할인)
6 상품평 기준 5평점 중 3.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Gone fast!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5071184579094667745님께서 Mar 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids ate the whole bag rather quickly.. Probably to quickly :). I'll be ordering these again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Just ok

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3015140님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was just ok. Won't buy again

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good

Reviewer1284478님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not your average corn chip. But it is baked and is organic so I feel good about eating it. It tastes good too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Low in Calories & WW points!

4730769326673872095님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read about this chip as it was recommended as a low point tortilla chip for Weight Watchers points. I had a difficult time finding it anywhere and finally realized I would have to order online since no one carried it locally. I was pleased by the taste, although not as tasty as the super high calorie/normal tortilla chips that top 1500 calories for a basket full at a mexican restaurant. You can fill yourself up and still have the taste. Even my husband doesn't mind them after he realized how much lower in calorie they were. But I still wish I could have the high fat version. It's just if you want to lose weight, you could only have less than half the amount of the normal chips. Great alternative.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

If you like stale chips

Reviewer1486725님께서 Jan 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I understand that these are not going to be as good as fried, but dang, these just taste stiff and stale.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품