KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent Tea

Reviewer2604356님께서 Apr 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the smooth taste. I could drink this all day.

Excellent

Scottishdave님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great blend of adaptogenic herbs that workwell with the yerba mate to give an overall energy boost to get through the day.

...

Reviewer1303678님께서 Jun 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am a huge fan of guayaki mate. i usually order mate directly through their site. loose leaf, usually. this is one of my favorite bag flavors. i'm usually not a fan of citrus teas, but for some reason i dig this. it's really mild. i don't notice any difference in my energy levels, but i never do. caffeine doesn't have an effect on me. which is good because i drink tea all day and all night long. i also like that this flavor doesn't have too much of the smoked mate taste to it. it tastes more air dried. anyway, it's good. will buy again.

Love it!

Reviewer1074763님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I need to cut back on coffee a little bit, so have been trying different Yerba Mates. While I actually enjoy the flavor of plain old Yerba, this makes a nice change. Not sure it gives me any more energy, but definitely nice to have different blends to choose from. As a side note, I am always pleased when ordering from iHerb!

Love it!

Reviewer1458541님께서 Apr 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

high quality Yerba Mate combined with fresh orange flavor. Energizing when you need the extra push!

My favorite tea.

5158195174818638996님께서 Jan 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been drinking this tea for the past few months. It's my favorite. It has a great taste and really does give you a boost!! You won't be disappointed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Energy with no jitters but a sunny mood!

4714515573675184078님께서 May 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for the ginseng benefits. I love anything ginseng! It has a mild bitter orange taste but not enough but who cares. The benefits of this tea overcomes anything else. The more I drink this, 4 cups a day, the more alert I am and the more happy I get. I'm getting things done like chores with music and a relaxed happy mood. I haven't felt any anxiety attacks with this as I suffer from panic disorder and caffeine is a trigger for my attacks. I just feel a bit restless but I am at ease watching late night shows if anything. : ) I just have to stop drinking this due to tannins and my anemia. I have to go with guayusa (no tannins) but will sure miss this a lot!

Good flavor

Reviewer2408812님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality tea that packs flavor

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품