KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,225

₩19,191

할인금액: ₩5,967 (31% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

When I ground them in a coffee grinder, they gave me . . .

Reviewer3343479님께서 3 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I ground them in a coffee grinder, they gave me the worst constipation I have ever had in my entire life. Terrifying! Be careful!

Great in smoothies

Reviewer3033976님께서 12 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using it in my smoothie every day. Makes you feel full and stops cravings!

Very Convenient

Reviewer1438643님께서 8 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These Stick Packs are very convenient to carry around but they also cost more than the ones sold in bottles. But if you want to bring them on your travels then it makes sense to bring these Stick Packs along. Two Stick Packs taken with a hot cereal for breakfast can fill you up till lunch time.

chia to go

wendybrown님께서 12 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has fallen in love with chia seeds, so I bought these for him to take to work to have during his break, but they didn't go and it didn't take long before these were gone. He likes stirring a pack in w/almond milk and stirring it to let it gel and adding a touch of almond extract.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Superior Nutritional Support in Each Stick Pack!

Reviewer1133492님께서 10 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was introduced to chia seeds about three years ago and have been using it ever since. They came in 16 oz. packages which I would leave at home since carrying it around would sometimes be a hassle for me. I'm glad Greens Plus has chia seeds in stick packs -- and doubly glad that iHerb offers it at a really reasonable price! Now, I wouldn't have to worry about missing chia in my diet. I can always carry some wherever I go and still get the superior nutritional support I need in every stick pack I use! Thanks Greens Plus for the wise packaging and iHerb for delivering it to me in just three days! I know I will be ordering this again soon.

very convenient

Reviewer2904198님께서 1 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

these little packets are very convenient to use. chia is a great addition to most meals and these are great for traveling with!

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품