KO

₩38,499

₩42,321

할인금액: ₩3,822 (9% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

MMM MMM Good

Reviewer2572246님께서 Feb 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A nice change from the chocolate ones. Love 'em!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

feel good after eating these

Reviewer2984748님께서 Jul 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

They give me energy, satisfy my appitite and relax me. I eat chia and protein bars for breakfast and lunch.

Title is required

Reviewer1640232님께서 Jul 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the greatest tasting bars out there, with all the best organic ingredients.

Greens Plus Chia Bars

Reviewer1527195님께서 Jun 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

With the tremendous lack of anything really nutritious to buy on the road, these taste bars great and seem to stick to my ribs. I love the ingredient list.

good ingredients, acceptable taste

Reviewer1971797님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These seem reasonably nutritious, although I don't like the fact that they contain soy protein isolate. They taste like a lot of green super foods do -- like the strange mixture of tastes is covered up with a lot of sweetness to make it tolerable. But if you don't mind soy protein isolate, I do think it's a decent food bar.

The best

Reviewer1852029님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

energy bars I have come across. Nothing artificial and very great tasting. We buy these regularly.

A great bar

Reviewer1108458님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly healthy, satisfying, great way to keep more greens coming!

Yummy in my tummy!

Reviewer1194583님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yummy, energizing, and a great go-to snack. Love the ingredients, love the taste, love how they make me feel. Winner!

Greens Plus Energy Bar

Reviewer1468018님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found these energy bars to quickly satisfy my taste and renew my balance. Love Chia!

Naturak Energy Bar

Reviewer1983088님께서 Aug 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

They ar good tasting, filling, and very healthy bars. We intend to order more and always have some on hand.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품