KO

iHerb 상품평

₩38,710

₩42,552

할인금액: ₩3,843 (9% 할인)

• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

I love these!!

Reviewer1462205님께서 Sep 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

greens plus

Reviewer2675576님께서 Sep 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

Summer shipment

Reviewer2690204님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ALl Chocolate Energy Bars had melted in transit and were very messy to open and eat. Summer shipments during hot weather may be risky.

Love these

Reviewer2730313님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband thinks they smell and taste like mowed grass but myself and my friends love them, they do have an unusual taste at first but very quickly you cant get enough of the flavour. I really enjoy these, the best chocolate covered mowed grass bar ever!!!

Great tasting.

Reviewer2755300님께서 Jun 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rotate between 3 bars - this 1 when I want something somewhat healthy & to satisfy my chocolate craving, but when I don't need a meal replacement; the Greens Plus Hi-Prot. Peanut Butter -Chocolate Bar when I need a higher protein meal replacement bar & the Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Energy Bar when I want something very healthy * haven't had time to make salads that day!

Best Protein bars EVER!!

Reviewer3235675님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Came across these when I was last in America, and it is worth every penny to import them to Aussie land cause we don't have them in our health food stores here. They are fantastic as a snack or to have on hand when you are on the run - especially if you are vegetarian and aiming for a alkaline diet! Yum Yum in your Tum!!

Great Bars

Reviewer3243589님께서 Apr 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I have been eating these bars for quite sometime. They taste great out of the refrigerator and give you just the right amount of energy before exercising.

Greens Plus Chocolate Energy Bars Are Great Tasting

Reviewer3249611님께서 Dec 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tasted many energy bars and Greens Plus Chocolate Bars are the best tasting by far. Most good for you energy bars taste like and chew like cardboard but not these Greens Plus Bars. Try them you will like them.

Yum

Reviewer2809388님께서 Dec 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So delicious that I need to hold myself back on the number of boxes I buy!

Love these bars!

Reviewer2861280님께서 Aug 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I order these bars regularly, they are a great snack or meal replacement, full of nutrition, and iherb offers the best price out there.

상품 1-10 중 전체 64 상품