KO

₩38,644

₩42,480

할인금액: ₩3,836 (9% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

greens plus

Reviewer2675576님께서 Sep 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

I love these!!

Reviewer1462205님께서 Sep 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

Summer shipment

Reviewer2690204님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ALl Chocolate Energy Bars had melted in transit and were very messy to open and eat. Summer shipments during hot weather may be risky.

Good greens

Reviewer2051414님께서 Oct 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not a fan of packaged food of any kind, actually, but my schedule was causing me to skip meals and get exhausted, and my yoga teacher suggested these. At first I thought they tasted like grass clippings rolled in chocolate, but the flavor and the taste grew on me, and now I'm in love with them. Instead of skipping a meal and getting all jittery, these help keep my system steady and ready. Very nice product, indeed!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great tasting and healthy!

Reviewer2963675님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars taste great, like a healthy chocolate bar, and both me and my husband love them. Theyr're easy to grab with you when you're late and don't have time to eat before you leave home! I always keep a couple of these in my purse in case I'm on the run and need some extra energy:)

greens plus

Reviewer2120617님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

they're great!

tasty too

Reviewer2665232님께서 Dec 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good flavor and very filling.

Very Good

Reviewer2523253님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tasted great!

Yummy

eatsleepswim님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer them straight out of the frig.

Awesome Bars!

Reviewer3322909님께서 Mar 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome taste. Will definetly order more at this great price!

상품 1-10 중 전체 64 상품