KO

iHerb 상품평

₩37,759

₩41,507

할인금액: ₩3,748 (9% 할인)

• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

En kjempe god energy bar

Reviewer3212579님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Denne smakte kjempe godt, helt fantastisk.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the few bars that's satisfying

Reviewer1108458님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The greens, along with almond butter, make for a satisfying bar. I also eat the uncoated versions, but the chocolate coating is good for an occasional splurge.

the taste grows on you

Reviewer1118052님께서 Oct 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't think that everyone will like these bars, I was disappointed at first but am liking them more all the time.

healthy Candy bar

Reviewer3128715님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste good and is good for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1697178님께서 May 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great for energy but the only problem is the chia seeds get stuck in your teeth. Just make sure you take a look at your teeth after eating a bar. They taste fine, although I like the peanut butter chocolate ones the best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sandy Wilhelm

Reviewer1656423님께서 Jul 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A healthy alternative to junk food, and easy to carry with me. A decent size bar, so i can actually eat just half at a time if I don't need much. My husband just got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and is a junk food junkie. I was hoping he would like these so he'd have something to nibble on between meals. Diabetetics should eat frequently, so I wanted something that was good for him. It's not a candy bar, but he doesn't mind them and has taken them on trips with him, so it makes me feel better that he has something with good ingredients to snack on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품