KO

고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Happy to help my environment

abbyiherb님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although it's not as soft as the regular tissue I buy, it's good enough and if I'm helping my environment even in a small way, I'm happy to do it.

Heh

PurplePegasus님께서 Feb 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

But rough, was ok for when I spent a few months miles away from stores and absolutely nobody online would sell you Kleenex unless you want to pay $20 a box or buy a case.

Great product

Reviewer1387297님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We used to buy Seventh Generation. While we were pleased with those products, Green Forest products seem to have the same level of environmental commitment, but at a cheaper price. So, now we buy these tissues and are very happy with them.

best green tissue

Reviewer1446960님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i prefer the texture and strength of this Green Forest facial tissue over several other green brands another staple in my house the Green Forest Paper Towels are the best of the green brands for me, too

Nice

Reviewer2380213님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tissues are nice & strong but soft. Unscented too, I like that. Good price.

Good quality & no chlorine

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are good quality tissues & soft, and most importantly contain no chlorine or dyes.

pleasantly surprised

OrganicGirl님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Long, long time ago we had 'green' toiletpaper at school. It felt like sandpaper. About 10 years ago I have become a 'green' customer. Finally I have replaced the tissues. Guess what, they are just tissues ! I will reorder for my health and yours. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품