KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Misleading

5561234863228638336님께서 Dec 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's misleading to call this "ceremonial grade" green tea. The powder is light yellow green in color instead of bright green as it should be. I was surprised to read that in fact, in a 5 gram serving, there is only 1 gram of matcha - the rest is brown rice fillers! The manufacturer should be more upfront about what this powder is. I don't dislike drinking this, but it's definitely not ceremonial matcha. If that's what you're looking for, move on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice flavour

5696753077411371470님께서 Nov 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too bad most of it is fillers...

Put in my smoothies!

5534303202323310979님께서 Nov 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great addition to my smoothies. 1 teaspoon and last sometime. I also occasionally have it as tea and you certainly feel more alive mentally. Colour nice and smells fresh.Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Product OK but totally misleading marketing & packaging

Reviewer3014933님께서 Aug 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Buyer beware. I bought this on the advice of a colleague thinking I was buying high quality green tea. It's actually mostly brown rice, with 20% green tea. The deceptive labelling and marketing leads creates suspicion about the other claims made for the product. This product should be clearly labeled as a "Green Tea Drink" with something like "Contains 20% Green Tea" or "Contains 1gram of Green Tea in each serve" clearly visible. Shame, as if it was properly labeled I'd rate it more highly. It mixes and tastes OK - but can't be trusted because of the label.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Misleading, NOT ceremonial grade!

5331978969266682254님께서 Jul 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

ONLY 20% Matcha. 80% brown rice. Very weak in terms of flavor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dull color and taste

5274405737423883138님께서 May 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I opened the package I was surprised that the product was a light brown color, in contrast with the vibrant green I have come to expect and enjoy in pure matcha I have purchased. The taste was also surprisingly dull, compared with previous matcha I have enjoyed. I read the fine print, and the product contains brown rice solids--perhaps this explains its dull color and taste? I will use in baking and smoothies, but definitely not high enough quality to drink as tea.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Delicious!

5417780756744321913님께서 May 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product for a matcha energy bar recipe, but I keep drinking it! It taste delicious and has a beautiful green color. I love that this is organic, as tea leafs are one of those products that are heavily sprayed with pesticides otherwise. Highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not pure, it's 80% rice solids!

4820317958418509589님께서 Apr 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

On opening this I was surprised to see it was more greeny brown that rich green. If you read very closely you'll see that a 5g serving only contains 1g ( 1000mg ) of Matcha Green Tea. The other ingredient listed is brown rice powder. This is very impure. I don't know how they can say it is Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Drink. It is mostly rice. I suspect the 5 star reviews are paid reviews, or silly people who have never had %100 Matcha Green Tea before. Here's a clue - it's Green! I threw this in the bin. Tastes like dirt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

matcha greeen tea

5541797975573013266님께서 Mar 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this matcha green tea in my morning smoothie - it is one of the purest forms of green tea and can also be used on its own in hot water. It strengthens the immune systen and detoxifies. It takes a while to get used to the taste - but now I really like it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

love it

4992585389377501041님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to mix and good taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품