KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,917

₩7,654

할인금액: ₩737 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I absolutely love those !

liatsh님께서 Aug 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for dieters who are looking for something to chew, with no calories and regrets. Nori is tasty, like eating a sushi with nothing inside. Plus, packaging is great - I take them everywhere in my bug (university, work) and they're always there when I need them. Great product !

good product

5288211914824041441님께서 Feb 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

but disappears fast

A good snack

KuusenAlla님께서 Jan 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

and you can cut it over your Japanese food etc. Not too spicy, so if you want spicy, try something else.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ok taste. Have tried better. But still good.

h-anna님께서 Jun 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As stated above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4944075913505318685님께서 Dec 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Algae are unusual, salty, sweet smell. Liked also pet - cat

Did not eat it

MyDewHerb님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately I discovered it contains fish ingredients so had to give it away, my friend liked it a lot!

Tasted good, but Product of China

5058737310029821847님께서 Nov 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I generally try to avoid food products from China as there have just too many product recalls, etc and I feel the level of pollution there is too high. Unfortunately, I did not notice until it arrived that it is a product of China. I ate them anyway, and they tasted fine but I would not purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very disappointed in this product

abbyca님께서 Oct 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love nori, so I was hoping that this would satisfy my seaweed addiction. Unfortunately, there were too many minuses. First, it wasn't spicy at all. Second, the four sheets of nori stuck together. Third, it wasn't crunchy. In fact, it was more chewy than anything else. In short, I can't recommend this product to anyone.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품