KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,293

₩22,730

할인금액: ₩10,436 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

There is no cure for Eczema, but this really does help a lot!

KillerBunny님께서 Jun 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

About a year ago I developed a small patch of really itchy, dry skin. I had no clue what it was and figured it would go away on it's own, given that I drink a lot of water and generally eat healthy. It never did (probably due to my constant scratching), and it turned out it was eczema. I've tried a few creams and such, nothing really worked well to kill the itch completely; I always ended up scratching or going nuts wanting to scratch. Well, this gel proved effective to kill the itch for a good 12 hours at a time. I apply it twice a day, once in the morning after my shower, and in the evening I'll wipe the area with rubbing alcohol, then re-apply the Grahams gel. It's been a few weeks now, and I don't scratch the area at all anymore while using this product. If I don't use it however, the itch comes back really bad! But, just like any good eczema product, this does minimize the symptoms (but it does it naturally and without side effects), and since I scratch less, the area has a chance to heal and looks about a hundred times better than before! Hopefully my body will have the chance to fix this for good since I'm not killing the area with my nails, I guess time will tell. The gel does have a sort of "earthy" smell, it isn't disgusting but it definitely doesn't smell like a bouquet of roses, but it's a small price to pay for the result. I love this product! Thanks Grahams!

Grahams-Natural-Alternatives-Eczema-Gel-Fragrance-Free-2-oz-57-g

5049276752468194435님께서 Apr 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has been a "sleep" saver for my daughter and my 6 year old grandson.

Great Product to Eczema

Reviewer2026833님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for summer use, my arm's Eczema has been solved. Hope my leg's servious Eczema also get the same result soon. Thanks.

Terrible product.

Reviewer2418302님께서 Mar 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used it for my eczema and it made it worse. You put it on and it is sticky just like honey and does nothing for the Eczema. Would not recommend this product to anyone. I just wasted my money. Very disappointed in the product.

Great eczema gel!

4672346979859875780님께서 Nov 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gel has really been a lifesaver for us. My baby is very allergic to most food and gets bad eczema as a result. Before this,I tried several other healthy products but none worked, and if fact, most made it much worse. You may notice it getting a little more red at first but it is so much better in a little while and the next day. I use it once or twice a day on him depending on the severity. I also really like that the ingredients are healthy. This keeps me from having to use a steroid cream. I even use it in his diaper area. I put it on and wait a few minutes for it to dry to the touch before putting his diaper back on. Iherb also has the best price!

+-+

4976602951124233054님께서 Feb 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The cream is good, but not loud enough for my dermatitis.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품