KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good Earth original

Reviewer2874534님께서 Feb 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was worried that my favorite tea had disappeared, but they simply changed the name and the packaging, again. This is the same wonderful tea I have loved for years. One tea bag is strong enough for 1.5 cups. After drinking that, I cover the teabag with water and let it sit overnight for a sweet treat the next morning. The cinnamon just keeps on giving. Cinnamon and ginger are both helpful for those fighting nausea. My dad drank a lot of this while he was on chemotherapy. He would put 10-12 tea bags in a gallon jar of pure water and leave it in the sun for a day. To drink, he poured it over ice. I prefer this tea hot, and always find it warming: hot drink in my hands, the comforting smell, spicy flavor, etc, etc. Try this, it will become your new favorite tea!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Could have been my favourite

5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE님께서 Apr 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sweet and spicy, this could have been my favourite. BUT it is just a bit too sweet. Good in small cups though, served like a dessert tea or something

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great tea. Marvelous flavor profile.

Reviewer3279192님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I finally found this at a store, after searching for months. Meanwhile, I was glad to find it online and have been enjoying it since.

Very good!

Reviewer3200615님께서 Aug 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good!

quality tea

Reviewer1168228님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tea is a favourite of a lot of my friends. A nice afternoon break also makes a nice gift.

Tea

StephanieH님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tea is incredible...spicy, naturally sweet, and priced right.

refreshing

Reviewer1669705님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

sweet and spicy is a great drink on a cool day.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품