KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Good Earth Teas, Herbal & Black Tea, Sweet & Spicy, 18 Tea Bags, 1.43 oz (40.5 g)

₩5,207

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Tea

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

StephanieH님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tea is incredible...spicy, naturally sweet, and priced right.

Good Earth original

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2874534님께서 Feb 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was worried that my favorite tea had disappeared, but they simply changed the name and the packaging, again. This is the same wonderful tea I have loved for years. One tea bag is strong enough for 1.5 cups. After drinking that, I cover the teabag with water and let it sit overnight for a sweet treat the next morning. The cinnamon just keeps on giving. Cinnamon and ginger are both helpful for those fighting nausea. My dad drank a lot of this while he was on chemotherapy. He would put 10-12 tea bags in a gallon jar of pure water and leave it in the sun for a day. To drink, he poured it over ice. I prefer this tea hot, and always find it warming: hot drink in my hands, the comforting smell, spicy flavor, etc, etc. Try this, it will become your new favorite tea!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Could have been my favourite

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE님께서 Apr 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sweet and spicy, this could have been my favourite. BUT it is just a bit too sweet. Good in small cups though, served like a dessert tea or something

refreshing

Reviewer1669705님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

sweet and spicy is a great drink on a cool day.

quality tea

Reviewer1168228님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tea is a favourite of a lot of my friends. A nice afternoon break also makes a nice gift.

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품