KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,906

₩15,041

할인금액: ₩2,134 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

eiriha님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Reviewer1727608님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Wow!

Reviewer2072312님께서 May 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Delicious

Reviewer2120772님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Tasty

Reviewer2536898님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

GoRaw, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds

grgstrr님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite to sprinkle on a salad! And at an excellent price!

Tasty!

Reviewer1154704님께서 Nov 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are excellent on a salad and have more flavour than plain raw sunflower seeds. They're expensive, though, so I don't use them when I make raw food recipes that call for sunflower seeds. I save them for eating on their own.

Fresh taste

Krisinsight님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

5 star

Reviewer1956860님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

5 star

Really Good!

Reviewer2052358님께서 Jan 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love putting these on our salads or a few by themselves and they are even better tasting than regular sunflower seeds. The fact that they are sprouted makes them easier to digest. Good source of protein but low in carbs.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품