KO

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Excellent

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2439447님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. I abused the making of this pie crust beyond belief and it still produced a very fine flaky crust.

Tasty But Difficult To Work With & Lots of Cholesterol

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3170127님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gluten free pie crust mix makes a crust that's more like a shortbread cookie in taste & texture than a traditional flour crust. This would be because of the large amount of shortning & butter the directions say to add (10 spoonfuls of EACH)to the mix. Crust tastes good but I found it very difficult to get it into a pie pan after rolling it out. It doesn't hold together well, breaks apart. The bottom crust can then be pressed together into the pan to eliminate the cracks but this isn't so easy with the top crust after filling has been added onto the bottom crust. Also pressing the top & bottom crusts together around rim of pan takes patience so no cracks. I think probably worth the effort for a bottom crust only type pie or if you must not eat any gluten at all ever & want a top & bottom crust pie but if only need to limit gluten somewhat like me, I'll stick to an occasional pie made with regular flour.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very Frustrating to work with but produces a tasty, light and flakey pastry

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3101973님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

When making pie pastry I wasted a lot of time by following the instructions and trying to roll this out as I would normal pastry. Even when using plastic wrap to support the dough (as instructed), it fell apart every time I tried to transfer it to the pan. Out of desperation to produce my pie on time for Thanksgiving, I eventually just pressed pieces of dough together into the pan, It still came out surprisingly flakey. In fact it is so flakey that you need to be careful not to touch it once it is cooked or it instantly crumbles. It tasted good - much better than the GF crust I made from scratch. I would buy it again but I will ignore the instructions on the box for rolling out the dough.

Great Buy

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2352133님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for a long time. iHerb gave me a ten dollar gift certificate so I was able to buy this at a much more affordable price. I must wait for a sale price or some sort of help because the price for this seems to be on a rocket ship to the moon. It does not roll out the best, but I pat the dough in the pan and that works for me. The taste is great. My husband is the one who is gluten intolerant but I really like this too.

I luv this crust

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1706131님께서 Feb 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

not too much sugar, it is great with savory or sweet pies. It falls apart a little but I just press it together and it doesn't matter to me. Taste does matter to me.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품