KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Health

Reviewer1708565님께서 Jul 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I used this product and felt a vast difference within. Will continue to use.

Best Vitamin D3

Reviewer2374008님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only recently came to realize the importance of maintaining high Vit D levels. I had chronic back pain and a multitude of other aches and pains and after getting my Vit D levels checked discovered that I was indeed low. Since taking this product (2/day) all back pain is gone and I haven't felt this good in years!

Good Product

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 8,000 IUs of this product a day (a little less when I spend a decent amount of time outside). Dr. Mercola recommends that much. It works great! By the way, as long as soy is fermented, it is not bad for you. In fact, fermented soy is very good for you!

Very easy to digest

Reviewer1079734님께서 Nov 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a sensitive stomach but these were recommended to me by a naturopath and i am glad I tried them. they are easy to digest and don't bother my stomach at all!

great

Reviewer2307441님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feel better since I've been taking this

important

101010011님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was able to get my D levels back into an acceptable range by supplementing with large doses of fermented cod liver oil and this garden of life, food based D3. id rotate between the two products every few weeks instead of taking all at once. i try to buy food based supplements when possible or when my funds allow me to indulge. i like to follow the great Hippocrates quote of, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

I like it

Reviewer3361424님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It just feels good to eat a raw "live" vitamin in the form good for my body .Also I'm glad I can trust the company.

Very nice!

Reviewer3036917님께서 Apr 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked these. Very good company. I will buy again!

The Best Vitamin D

Reviewer2495001님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vitamin D has raised my low level of vitamin D a lot higher in a short period of time, I am finding this range of products to be very potent & seem to have the vitamins in forms which the body can assimilate.

Good quality!

Reviewer3226495님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the quality of the Garden of Life vitamins. Definitely worth the extra money!

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품