KO

₩13,793

₩19,153

할인금액: ₩5,361 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems to work. Important for vegans and those with B-12 anemia

Non-GMO님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably the best food based B-12 and most likely to absorb adequately next to IV B-12 and sublingual B-12. Got my levels up.

Garden of Life Raw B-12

Reviewer3279268님께서 Oct 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this first thing in the morning. I'm moving towards being a vegetarian so feel I need this. I like it that it's raw and I seem to feel better after taking it.

Strong

Reviewer2633983님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just the kind of b12 i've been looking for.

Excellent B12

bobbienorthern님께서 May 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are from real food so they have to be better then other vitamins from chemicals. I am feeling better since taking them. They are small and not too big. GOL products are the best from my opinion.

Use these to assist correcting a B12 deficiency

Reviewer3081762님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product, just wish there were more capsules in a bottle.

God:)

MayBente님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love garden of life,quality produckts!Thank you Iherb!:)

Needed

4738671590158257494님께서 Sep 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We no longer get vitamins in the food we eat. The B vitamins are important for many things including energy. I take one of these pills each day, and though much older do the same work did in my early 50's. I also take a B-Complex daily, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin E.

Great

Reviewer2966228님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love all Garden of Life products, this one included. I take one each day for extra energy. It works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Most effective and best one I've tried!!!

5416626995425188520님께서 Sep 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Never felt better! Super gentle on my stomach and I notice a big improvement in my mood and energy in less than a week. I've tried various brands available around me in capsules, sublingual and sprays. Some gave me very uncomfortable stomach aches and body pains (weird, yes!) and some others I felt no improvement for weeks. Now, if I don't take my daily capsule for about week, I notice I begin to feel fatigued and moody. This picks me up right away, no others I've tried do the same. So I'm so so so happy this is available to me through iHerb. <3

Vegetarian Must Have!

5198507438601989301님께서 Dec 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been neglecting supplements for a long time, but once I started taking this (along with vitamin D3, probiotics and magnesium) and couldn't believe what a difference it makes! Would recommend this!

상품 21-30 중 전체 39 상품