KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,319

₩18,495

할인금액: ₩5,176 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Quality products

adechamplain님께서 Feb 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this because I'm a vegetarian almost vegan and want to make sure I get enough B12. I like Garden of life for their quality but It's the first time I'm using this particular product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

big botle for a few pills....

5450558463646035605님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but botle too big.

zooming in Poland!

Reviewer1437520님께서 Aug 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good energy booster. I must have needed these! This brand is excellent and the B12 is giving me alot of energy. WOuld be good if there were more in the bottle than just 30 though. I will re-order this one for sure!

Like the capsules

Reviewer3000164님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like opening the capsules and putting it in my mouth directly. Hoping to get some absorbtion that way before it even it even hits my stomach. I just wish they would put more than 30 capsules in such a big, glass bottle!

good B12

wendybrown님께서 Nov 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that this B12 comes from a food source and is in a capsule. Most B12's are not assimilated properly and this is a good one.

Good B-12

Reviewer1880085님께서 Jul 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product and the fact that it is raw.

Seems to work. Important for vegans and those with B-12 anemia

Non-GMO님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably the best food based B-12 and most likely to absorb adequately next to IV B-12 and sublingual B-12. Got my levels up.

Vegetarian Must Have!

5198507438601989301님께서 Dec 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been neglecting supplements for a long time, but once I started taking this (along with vitamin D3, probiotics and magnesium) and couldn't believe what a difference it makes! Would recommend this!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Most effective and best one I've tried!!!

5416626995425188520님께서 Jan 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Never felt better! Super gentle on my stomach and I notice a big improvement in my mood and energy in less than a week. I've tried various brands available around me in capsules, sublingual and sprays. Some gave me very uncomfortable stomach aches and body pains (weird, yes!) and some others I felt no improvement for weeks. Now, if I don't take my daily capsule for about week, I notice I begin to feel fatigued and moody. This picks me up right away, no others I've tried do the same. So I'm so so so happy this is available to me through iHerb. <3

Great

Reviewer1484052님께서 Jul 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love Garden of Life Products