KO

₩32,205

₩44,732

할인금액: ₩12,527 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

It's not a wholefood vitamins

Reviewer1922147님께서 Mar 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't read it carefully, and after received it, i find out that Vit.C, Calcium and Magnesium are not natural, so if you are looking for wholefoods vitamins, choose Megafood or new chapters.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Boyfriend says it stinks.....

MissKay님께서 Sep 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I honestly can only speak for my boyfriend as I am a girl and therefore haven't tried it. However, I do have the girl version and I have to agree about the smell/stink: if you open the bottle and pour the capsule in your palm you automatically detect a wiff of sour stink. the capsules smell like vomit! I kid you not! personally, i just hold my breath whenever i take a capsule. However, my BF also complains about feeling a bit nauseous after taking them. If that is just imaginatory, because of the smell, i honestly cannot say. However, my man is not too happy about the product :-/

capsules really SMELL bad

Reviewer2181267님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

1.) very impressed with speed of delivery to Thailand (4 days!) 2.) Am sure that this is good and love that it is convenient all packed into 1 serving. But man, open the bottle and take a whiff and it stinks! even putting into your mouth smells. I also take Megafood multi and New Chapters multi, to compare. They are also very fine products, but neither of them have the same oder. I dont take this regularly as i still rotate with those other brands, but am sure it works just fine.

Relatively Inferior Product

4856587929738306305님께서 Jun 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is highly over-rated. While, it is entirely possible that this particular product did not work for me, the fact that it didn't work for any of my friends either speaks volumes about the quality and effectiveness of this product, which is not anything to be proud of for the company. However, having said that, I believe if you are new to multi-vitamins, this may be a good multi to start with. However, not the one I would want to stick with. It is expensive and not nearly as effective as it should be.

Verdict still pending

Reviewer1972947님께서 Apr 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, no noticeable difference.

OK

5139876467848860239님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are OK mulit-vitamins, they cover all the bases. I guess pretty much the same as any multi would do, I just prefer buying from a reputable company like this one.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품