KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

It's not a wholefood vitamins

Reviewer1922147님께서 Mar 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't read it carefully, and after received it, i find out that Vit.C, Calcium and Magnesium are not natural, so if you are looking for wholefoods vitamins, choose Megafood or new chapters.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Boyfriend says it stinks.....

MissKay님께서 Sep 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I honestly can only speak for my boyfriend as I am a girl and therefore haven't tried it. However, I do have the girl version and I have to agree about the smell/stink: if you open the bottle and pour the capsule in your palm you automatically detect a wiff of sour stink. the capsules smell like vomit! I kid you not! personally, i just hold my breath whenever i take a capsule. However, my BF also complains about feeling a bit nauseous after taking them. If that is just imaginatory, because of the smell, i honestly cannot say. However, my man is not too happy about the product :-/

capsules really SMELL bad

Reviewer2181267님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

1.) very impressed with speed of delivery to Thailand (4 days!) 2.) Am sure that this is good and love that it is convenient all packed into 1 serving. But man, open the bottle and take a whiff and it stinks! even putting into your mouth smells. I also take Megafood multi and New Chapters multi, to compare. They are also very fine products, but neither of them have the same oder. I dont take this regularly as i still rotate with those other brands, but am sure it works just fine.

Verdict still pending

Reviewer1972947님께서 Apr 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, no noticeable difference.

OK

5139876467848860239님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are OK mulit-vitamins, they cover all the bases. I guess pretty much the same as any multi would do, I just prefer buying from a reputable company like this one.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품