KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It works

Reviewer2921417님께서 Aug 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewer3224280님께서 Jan 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

Outstanding

Reviewer3040869님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No more heartburn, no more constipation.

Reviewer1096212님께서 Jul 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing. Truly. If one a day does not help you, move to two. Then up to three. Exactly what our bodies need.

Primal Defense

Reviewer3361760님께서 May 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I am great that I found this probiotic

Reviewer2321661님께서 Apr 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

Good stool regulator

4694511941058525650님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

A+A+A+A+A+

5044838325815826735님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only do I get this product at a reasonable price, it is one of few products that actually regulate my body.

Great Product

Reviewer2981975님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried a few different probiotics and by far this is the best. It's a little pricey but well worth it.

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Reviewer1675775님께서 May 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good news for my intestines!

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품