KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Garden of Life, 아이들 면역력 파우더, 프로바이오틱 조제, 천연 바나나 맛, 2.7 oz (76.8 g)

₩24,119
₩33,487
할인금액: ₩9,368 (28% 할인)
29 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

It worked.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1362456님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to try this on my 4 year old as he has been suffering from constipation for a long time and it has some results. He has bowel movements every alternate day (used to be 4 or 5 days) and of course drinking lots of water helps too. It has a nice banana flavour to it and not sweet too (i tried it too).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great every time! Kids love these probiotics

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

eathealthy님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are easy to add to any food you are serving children as it has a nice banana flavor and gets the probiotics into kids that help to boost their immune systems. With all the antibiotics used these days as medicine and in our food supply how can a Mom go wrong?If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great for kids

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1088222님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my kids get good results with this product. my 2 year-old wasn't digesting his food well and this worked really well for that. Also my kids eat better when they are on a good probiotic and are generally healthier

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

It seems fine

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1354882님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am still deciding about this product. My kids take it easily but I question whether it provides adequate amounts of flora.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

LOVE THIS!!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1634284님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After my daughter got her 1st ear infection at 3 yrs old and we were forced to give her her first bout of antibiotics, I decided to put her immediately on this to restore the good intestinal flora. I have since given it to her every day without fail. She has not gotten "full-blown" sick ever since-only like a day of what looks like the beginnings of a cold, but then she is all better by the next day. Her immune system is amazing now. I'm soo glad we have taken a proactive role in taking care of her health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »