KO

₩72,794

₩101,092

할인금액: ₩28,298 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

The MAIN BASE of nutritional health

Reviewer3153988님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I start every morning with this, and have done for the past five years. At age 70 my health is perfect according to my doctor, better even than today's teenagers. I credit this mainly to a steady intake of GreenFood. This "Perfect Food" product is among the best and is affordably priced.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product uses young gras s juices (more nutrition per mg, without the fibre), different mix of sea plants and fermentation whole food (highly bioavailable). The product is also organic and does not use cheaper filler like lecithin, apple pectin. Not that they are bad, it is just that they are not value for money. There isn’t a lot of vegetables juice (18 vegetables totalling 200mg only) or probiotics (1 billion is quite low and that is at the time of manufacture). The taste is quite light and easy to take. It mixes easily with a blender bottle. It is sweetened with stevia and not overdone (a lot of green drink has too much stevia). I think the product is somewhat misleading as it claims ’45 phytonutrient dense superfoods’. 95% of the weight is based on 25 foods and the remaining 5% is distributed among the other 20 foods. You do the maths! I think what ruins the product is that it uses flow agent, magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great immune booster!!!

Reviewer1412456님께서 Mar 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for 5 years... before i used it i would get sick several times a year. Since i started using it i've gotten sick Once!!! If I feel stress wearing me down and i get that weird feeling like i could get sick i take 4 doses a day for usually a day and i wake up feeling completely normal again. It's Great!!! My daughter loves this stuff if i mix it with Odwalla Superfood!!! Take into account that i eat healthy and excercise... (but i did that 5 years ago too)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes a huge difference for me

Reviewer3158324님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for several months now and really feel the difference when I forget it for a few days. I usually mix it with a scoop of Garden of Life's Goatein in water (and recently have added a scoop of Corvalen) for an ultimate morning drink that has really helped to increase my energy and eliminate most of my Fibromyalgia symptoms. I am much stronger against all the bugs out there when I am consistent with it. I've noticed that the Goatein mixes in better if the water is not cold.

super green food

Reviewer2965783님께서 Jan 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product gives me enough energy and stamina to do 2-3 days work/chores in 1 day....AMAZING!!!

Long-Time Favorite.

Reviewer2460886님께서 Jan 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product (and a lot of others from Garden of Life) continue to be on the top of my list for quality and nutritional protocols. Word to the wise: Ease in with this product - it is loaded with probiotics, which can lead to some physical uncomfortableness if you don't allow your digestive system to gradually acclimate to the presence of new and healthy intestinal flora.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Warning for those with Candida!

AlexPrimus님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this because of all the great reviews and expected a high quality greens product (which I definitely got). I didn't take too seriously the natural probiotics in this but luckily I saw some reviews suggesting to start very slowly with 1/8 the recommended dosage (1 teaspoon). I was really lucky that I followed this but even at that dosage I noticed a HUGE herxheimer reaction. Within 5 to 10 minutes of just that teaspoon in some water I started to feel very nauseated and dizzy. In my stubbornness thinking this thing can't be causing this kind of a reaction that fast at such a low dosage I took one more teaspoon later that day and things got much worse. It basically took me about 2 to 3 days for the healing reactions to get better. It should be noted that I have a very bad Candida problem (or I should say had thanks to products like this). For those like me you are better off with 1/4 teaspoon twice daily (at separate times) for several days or even a week before increasing. For those looking to get rid of Candida you can include these: magnesium oxide, and molybdenum. Mix one teaspoon of magnesium oxide powder with 2 teaspoons of any acid (lemon or ACV) in water. Drink on an empty stomach and prepare to be going to the bathroom for several hours to come. That is possibly the best digestive system cleanse possible! It helped to clear out a ton of junk out of my body and helped me heal faster. The Molybdenum is also key to neutralizing the primary toxin that Candida die-off releases. That toxin floods the liver and is the main reason for all the nausea and sickness that you feel. With molybdenum it goes right to the liver and converts all those toxins.

Love this Product!

Reviewer2683941님께서 Mar 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect Food has been one of my staples for a few years now. It makes me feel much better about my on-the-go diet when I know I've had my greens for the day. It really gives me an over-all feeling of well-being and lots of energy--really good stuff!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent product of its kind

Reviewer2663858님께서 Aug 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because of the sprouting of the greens and grains and adding probiotics with several strains of bifidus I find this product superior to the several others I have tried. Very digestible to grain or gluten intolerant people and anyone healing from candida yeast/mold overgrowth.

Love me some greens!!

Reviewer1450550님께서 Dec 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These greens have literally changed my life. I have greatly improved my health through the introduction of superfoods to meet the vitamin and mineral needs of my body. I'll never go back to traditional drugs to meet the needs of my body. I'm amazed at the difference that superfoods has made in my health.

상품 1-10 중 전체 133 상품