KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Garden of Life, 리빙 멀티, 옵티멀 포뮬라, 252 배지 캡렛 (Discontinued Item)

₩54,764
₩81,490
할인금액: ₩26,726 (33% 할인)
23 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Night And Day Difference

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3165219님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I look forward to taking this

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1473773님께서 Mar 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

You know something is going right when you look forward to taking your multi vitamin. My body knows this is good for me... I crave it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great vitamin

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3153020님께서 Aug 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vitamin provides the whole foods my body needs and reduces my cravings for junk.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Feeling Better

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1270539님께서 Mar 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Garden of Life living multi

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1986221님께서 Mar 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best vitamins I've ever taken.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »