KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,515

₩36,812

할인금액: ₩10,297 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Glass container

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

my favorite coconut oil so far

Reviewer2381186님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A stable healthy oil that will help you absorb more fat soluble vitamins. I slick back my hair with this instead of using chemical products. Love this particular brand because it's in a nice glass container and tastes great.

Good Product

Reviewer3075336님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Product, i always run out sooner than i would like too, which is a bummer especially as this is 25$. My advice would be to use it sparingly.

Really nice product!

Reviewer1993523님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

With a wonderful smell and taste of coconut.

Great!!!

Reviewer1407130님께서 May 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best coconut oil i have used and it just has a great taste and smell, not too strong. I use it mostly on my bread instead of butter and i love it. I have also used it to cook with and it is just as good!!!

Veldig god!

Reviewer2526890님께서 May 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mye kokos olje for pengene sammenlignet med f.eks. cocosa som koster nesten 300 for 500 ml.. Veldig god smak :)Det er litt mer lukt og smak på denne i forhold til cocosa sin :) Bruker denne til å lage energibarer og sjokolade.

great product

Reviewer2138214님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this oil, great to cook with and good for the skin too.

My favorite coconut oil

eldeen님께서 May 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use coconut oil on a daily basis, and have tried most of those who are here at iHerb. This is my favorite. It smells and tastes fantastic, and it works great on dry skin as well. I love that this coconut oil is organic and extra virgin, that it comes in a large quantity and that it is in a glass jar and not in plastic one. :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good extra virgin coconut oil

dittaeva님께서 Jun 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice texture, tasty, and not too strong taste. No bad after taste. It is somewhat impractical to scoop last bit of oil because of the height of the jar.

Coconut oil extra virgin

Reviewer1650627님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it! I use it in everything, cold and hot. Addicted to this!

very good

Reviewer1591298님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

product is very good, has nice coconut scent, I use it a lot and will buy again

상품 21-30 중 전체 200 상품