KO

iHerb 상품평

₩52,541

₩72,979

할인금액: ₩20,439 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Ultra-Flatulent

Reviewer2886288님께서 Nov 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Goatein makes me flatulent to the point that I must excuse myself from anyone that may be present and barricade myself in solitude. I believe it is the sweetener, "lo-Han," since I have used other proteins with little or no problem. I would like to warn people that, at over $30, this product is a very expensive mistake!

Great product!

Reviewer2489873님께서 Mar 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this protein. I like to add a scoop to my morning smoothie. I love how it doesn't leave any weird aftertaste and mixes well.

Protien drink

Reviewer3055813님께서 Mar 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. I have celiac and fatty liver disease, but have no problem digesting this protein drink.

Sharon

Reviewer2266232님께서 May 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easily digested. I use it in my fruit smoothies in the morning to get me going.

Manager

Reviewer3181322님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Goatein is so pure my body can digest and assimilate it easily. Need very little. It is the best Goat Milk Protein I've ever had.

Goatein Protein Powder

Reviewer3312344님께서 Sep 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great stuff. when i was ill with hepatitis c and often had very little appetite, i make a smoothie drink using apple juice, a banana (sometimes other fruit as well), and this protein powder each day. for awhile it was the only way i took sustenance in the morning. it was quite nourishing and yummy as well. thanks for a great product.

The best protein!!!

Reviewer1728704님께서 Oct 13, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product keeps be lean, and feeling great!!!

Great protein

Reviewer2228894님께서 Jan 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix Goatein with perfect food for a quick and energetic breakfast. It keeps me going for hours.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Who said Goat's didn't mix well with others..

Reviewer3107382님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best protein powders on the market. Mixes amazing with Orange Juice and has beneficial enzymes and co-factors to help assist in digestion.

mrs

Reviewer1831024님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful product