KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Garden Greens, Protein Shake,Energizing Drink,Vanilla

Reviewer2181638님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This drink has changed its formula! It is now has an unnatural yellow color and a bitter taste. It is undrinkable. I hate to report this because my family use to love this product. I have awarded it one star too many.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I would give it 5 stars if it didnt have SOY in it.

Reviewer3078981님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is soy in this product, if it were organic soy.. i would also have given this product 5 stars. But if you are wondering what i mean just look up the dangers of soy protien isolate and if this soy was organic then it would have definatley put ORGANIC soy. so... Garden Greens, please change this to ORGANIC soy!

EXCELLENT

Reviewer2950227님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND WILL ORDER AGAIN. TASTE IS CREAMY, TASTEFUL AND IT WORKS. IHERB WILL HAVE ME FOR CUSTOMER FOR A LONE TIME!

Good Taste

Reviewer2544381님께서 Nov 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Fiance, really likes the taste - and he has gained a little weight - which was his goal =)

Excellent Tasting Protein

Reviewer1994047님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the chocolate as my staple, but vanilla is good for variety. Having tried just about every protein powder out there, Garden Green's is my favorite. Mixed with water alone it is delicous, but with a couple tablespoons of the acaisplash it's even better.

WINNER

Reviewer1773355님께서 Jan 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is probably the best tasting of the protein shakes. Delicious.

Good Size, Good Price, Natural Ingredients

HerbalGarden님께서 Dec 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We liked this product- Good taste, size and Value. Use coupon code QLB957 for $10 off any purchase today.

Protein Shake

Reviewer1132012님께서 May 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product to support my protein needs. Pretty good flavor and great before or after a workout!

Great Tasting Shake

Reviewer1717722님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased the protein powder as a meal replacement for weight loss. I am lactose intolerant and can mix the powder with water. I have mixed with fruit in the blender, as well. It is quite tasty. Will purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Amazing taste, quality, price (review from Australia)

Reviewer2575355님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I generally buy organic food but need to eat breakfast 'every' day and increase my protein intake. But could not find a good tasting natural product. Please read food labels because you will be amazed by the rubbish that can go into protein powders. Not this one - EXCELLENT - more manufactures should raise their standards to this. Try Double-Choc, very good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품