KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

No more itch!

Reviewer2818970님께서 Jun 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My eyes hv been constantly itchy, dry but I didn't like liquid eye drops so this product taken one per day has eliminated the itch, reduce eye fatigue fm reading on ipad, iphone n pc... My eyes really feel very comfortable and clear all the time!

What the doctor orders.

Reviewer1026535님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our eye doctor suggested that my husband and I take a minimum of 10 mg of lutein. This product has it and more.

it works

Reviewer1132867님께서 Nov 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a risk of glaucoma in my left eyeball, detected many year ago. Essentially I was told that my left eyeball is "not stable" (to put it simply). My left eyeball used to get "inflamed" whenever the pressure builds up. After many years on this product, the weaker eyeball still gets "inflamed" but the "inflammation" is milder and I can alleviate easily with heaps of eye "humidifiers". So... thank you very much. I would like to continue with good eye health for a long time more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

happy with this, eyes feel pretty good

Reviewer1936264님께서 May 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this as a preventative measure mostly, but I like the hefty amount of lutein (etc) in easy-to-swallow capsules.

Vision Enhancement

Reviewer1211097님께서 Nov 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for prevention of future eye problems. Hope it works!

Gaia Vision Enhancement

5205619602256285291님께서 May 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After 3 weeks, I have noticed an improvement in vision.. My eyes are not as bloodshot and I am able to read my computer screen without magnifiers. My vision is getting better every week.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품