KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Product

5264479652798591408님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have tried not using this and definitely notice when I haven't. I take 3 in the morning. Have more energy, hands & feet not so cold & weight seems to stabilize better. A great product highly recommend especially for women around menopausal years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OK

Sahasrara13님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

Thyroid tablet

5758305658480532831님께서 Dec 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time i ordered a medicine from abroad , got it for my brother and myself for hypothyroid , however it didn't suit us , the thyroid level went high as well as feeling strain in the throat and heavy feeling in the head .Dissapointed , we were really excited , but its not working ..don't know why...... however received the product from i herbs within 4-5 days and happy with the shipping .

More energy

4910658462492757692님께서 Sep 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one before breakfast and one in the early afternoon. My energy level is much better and feels very natural. I am not as sluggish as I used to be.

Normalizes the Thyroid

5141372200488713904님께서 Jun 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia herbs has definitely impressed me with this product. I think this is the 5th or so bottle I have had of the Thyroid Support. Iodine is so very, very important to be taking. The herbs also seem to help out immensely in increased energy levels and just feeling more like yourself. Thyroid Support is a little on the expensive side but I think it's an extremely high quality product and I refuse to take synthetic T3/T4 or some kind of thyroid hormone derived from animals. I had been off of this product for quite some time, then upon taking it again I noticed my thinking became a lot clearer and my communication skills were more accessible.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Saved my life!

Reviewer1015977님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this product and an Adrenal Support about a year ago after my nutritional counselor advised me on this to help with my monthly cycle issues. They have both been a God-sent and have helped on many different levels!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really Makes a Difference!

Reviewer3260200님께서 Dec 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being border-line hypothyroid, I started on these for prevention. After a few months, some good changes: more energy, no more water retention, better digestion, and even improvement in hair texture.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This product is amazing!

ledeny님께서 Aug 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife feels much better now and she's been using Gaia Thyroid Support for just one month. She doesn't sweat during the night, she has more energy, her hair is no longer falling, her nails are much stronger and she doesn't feel cold anymore. This product really brought her back to normal state. I've just ordered two more packs. Thanks Gaia! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good blend

Reviewer3092624님께서 Jul 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good blend for thyroid support.

Seems to be working

Reviewer1539659님께서 Jun 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a mildly sluggish thyroid gland and I refuse to get involved with medications that doctors prescribe. So I'm treating mine with a natural product and I'm happy with the results thus far.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품