KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,236

₩20,369

할인금액: ₩7,133 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good product, not sure yet

Reviewer1289150님께서 4 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this along with Raw Adrenal to boost my adrenal gland due to fatigue. There should be a lot more per bottle to really help.

Gaia Herbs, Stress Response

Reviewer1206466님께서 9 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only take these when I need them (ie, when I get overwhelmed by stress or if a panic attack seems imminent!) and they work wonderfully! They help me calm down so I'm not dealing with whatever the situation is as well as the physical effects of stress.

It helps!

4780582421337228724님께서 4 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to take Stress Response for 1 week and it helps from the 1st day. I became more calm. Thanks!

Doesn't work

Reviewer2484498님께서 7 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it actually made me angrier....

very effective

Reviewer1314741님께서 11 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective use when needed...

Big Difference!

SunDownSeede님께서 3 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot believe how well this one works! I have been thru a TON of weighted stress and I am so missing this product. I take this before sundown and it relaxes me without zapping my energy, It gives me a more focused energy with no jitters. I cannot wait to get this back in my herbal regime. I Herb the best price on herbals and awesome shipping and packaged so well.

thanks

Reviewer3102383님께서 9 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is great to know about IHerb which is so reasonably priced, and has speedy in delivery, plus, offers auto ship. This is the best and only co. that I use on line for my Gaia herbs needs.

Stress

Reviewer1172457님께서 10 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

pure, potent, reasonable price

Reviewer3199210님께서 4 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Standardized potency, veggie caps. You can save a dollar or two every month buying these herbs separately, but this is the best combo i've tried for the price.

Good product.

Reviewer1757885님께서 5 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought it to replace a product that we used for work related stress. It seems to work but not as good as Adapt 232, which is not sold in the US anymore.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품