KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Products for insomnia

Reviewer2257144님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I returned the product when I read its label that it can cause damages to liver. This information was not available when I ordered the product.

It works!

Reviewer2318117님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps. Especially if you are really stressed, or on edge, or just not able to sleep. Sometimes I felt a little groggy the next day, or almost a little depressed, so take one instead of two, as the directions call for. Overall, I think it is good for you, & has a positive effect on the body.

Great product.

Reviewer2631028님께서 Jan 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend and health store owner suggested this to me after experiencing a few damaged cervical discs in an accident. It really helped at the time and now I only use it on rare occasions. It is another wonderful find that is safe and natural. I am so glad iherb carries quality familiar brands I can trust.

It helps, taken correctly

Reviewer3359541님께서 Sep 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not a knock-out sleeping pill. This product does help, though, if you take it and go to bed right away. If you take it and stay up, it will just make you feel relaxed.

relax and get sleepy

Reviewer1794458님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped me discontinue using a prescribed sleep aid, it works!

Works well

Reviewer1256905님께서 Mar 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since Sound Sleep takes a while to kick in, it only works if you take it early- 1 1/2 to 2 hours before going to bed. It seems to lower my blood pressure and help switch my mind "off," making it easier to fall asleep. That also means that I don't wake up groggy. I highly recommend this product!

Didn't work for me...

Reviewer2108596님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

...but that doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. We all have different reasons behind why we don't sleep well or easily. I wish I could return it and I plan to stay with the Seditol, which works much better for me.

I like this product.

Reviewer2450850님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I also got it very quickly and am happy with it. Thank you for your kind service, Cara

worth it's value

Reviewer1585601님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

worth it's value