KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Great!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2257208님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I haven't tried other brands of Rhodiola, I love this one. My sister did the research and found this one was recommended and told me about it. She wanted for mood enhancement (feeling down) but she told me about the energy increase that goes along with it. So I use a lot in the winter, when I get tired when there isn't much sunlight. I also love when traveling as you stay awake and adjust to new timezone without jet lag. It's pretty amazing - full of energy, no caffeine jitters.

Gaia is the best

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3181511님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy a lot of herbs and vitamins and all from IHerb. I like Iherb. I have been looking into natural pills ingrediance and Stearic Acid that most of these pills includes - worries me a lot. Stearic Acid and magnesium stearate is NOT good for you. Gaia Herb does not contains any of it so I am getting most of my herbs from Gaia. Thanks.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Works great for depression and anxiety.

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3189121님께서 Jul 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered from depression and anxiety for most of my adult life. I started taking Gaia Rhodiola Rosea along with Theanine I am now virtually depression and anxiety free! I had to experiment with the dosage to see how much I needed. I ended up with 1 Rhodiola Rosea cap in the morning and one in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I take 100 mg of L-theanine at the same time. As I recall, it took about a week or 2 to feel the full relief of symptoms. While these supplements certainly made a huge difference in my life, I also do a lot of other things to make my life happy........yoga, exercise, laugh, do things I love, engage in spiritual pursuits etc.

Adrenal Fatigue

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1929791님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Ashwagandha and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

I like this Rhodiola

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1564334님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this Rhodiola for about a year and like it best for me. I have tried New Chapter 100, but found that made me cranky and edgy. 1 Rhodiola in combination with 1 Gaia Adrenal in the a.m., and 1 on it's own the afternoon if I feel I need a boost. I also take Holy Basil, Eleuthero "as needed" and they are more neutral for me, but the Rhodiola gives me a lift emotionally and the Gaia is just right for me.

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품