KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Love this product!

Reviewer1746797님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I experienced immediate results from the first time I started using Rejuve Powder. It seems to keep me regular as well as soothe my stomach. I use this everyday.

Love this product!

Reviewer2932215님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Naturopathic Doctor had started me on this over a year ago and I use it every morning. I'm 62 years young and this helps to keep me feeling vigourous. Sluggish elimination is a thing of the past! I was happy to find it on your site at a better price than what I had been paying for it. Thanks, Meg

Rejuve Powder

Reviewer1560843님께서 May 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by my Natropath doctor, about eleven years ago. I use it for several weeks, almost every season, to thoroughly clean my gastric-intestinal system. It is easy to manage, and normalizes IBS symptoms. I trust other GAIA HERBS,as well, because they are local and fresh, to this area.

Gaia Herbs, Rejuve Powder, 280 g

Reviewer2833336님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. The taste is better than before, but I managed to get down the other. I think the old product lasted a bit longer. It keeps me regular, and is gentle enough on my stomach.

It works

Reviewer1454624님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

having had constipation for quite some time, I was thrilled to find something that actually works that is a natural product.

Soft

Loreto님께서 Jun 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good in the morning !

Great Product

Reviewer1558522님께서 Nov 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking for several years from my holistic doctor and it gives me energy.

Rejuve Powder

Reviewer2400064님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered regular Rejuve powder with no berry flavor..you sent me two 215 gram bottles of berry flavor...no big deal my husband and I are using it but it gives me a little more gas and bloating than regular and sometimes that's not good since I am an avid hiker and runner...do you have regular flavor or is berry all you carry...please advise

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품