KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

to soon

Reviewer1500935님께서 Oct 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

to soon to tell for this product.

quality

Reviewer1237555님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

I never get sick

Reviewer1343152님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I've been taking Maitake Defense, all illnesses pass me by. Tip: Ingest on a full stomach of food. If need be, it can be taken every few hours in emergencies. I recommend taking 3 capsules per day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Immunity Booster

Reviewer1614009님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product during 4 months of chemotherapy and never got sick from contact with other people and their germs. Some nights I would come home from work with a sore throat, take a capsule and felt fine in the morning. I still rely on these and have found(though I take them less regularly) that they help fight off colds for both me and my family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

immune defense

Reviewer2015630님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product but I think that I need to take it a longer time before I can judge it's effectiveness

Just getting started.

Reviewer1350042님께서 Jan 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a new item for us, and we are just getting into it but it was suggested to us as a great immune booster. Hope it works!!

Good.

Reviewer3302415님께서 Nov 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

using for long time....love this mashrooms

Immune enhancer

CoolinArizona님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is alot of research coming out now on the benefits of Reishi (ganoderma) and Maitake mushrooms for deep support of immune system. Maitake Defense is the most pure, high potency and easily absorbed of all the mushroom factors I've found. Gaia is the purest of all the herbs I've used and they test for heavy metal toxicity, so if some of their prices seem a little higher it's because you're getting the best and you'll feel it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Gaia Maitake Defense

Reviewer2793054님께서 Nov 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used tincture in past & this is more pleasant to take!

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품