KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Gaia Herbs, Kids, Ear Drops, Alcohol-Free Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₩12,400
₩15,444
할인금액: ₩3,044 (20% 할인)
9 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

LOVE THESE!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2107632님께서 Aug 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great stuff!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1097343님께서 Apr 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Ear

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1172457님께서 Oct 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good but smelly

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2008689님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

taking care of my earache

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2344847님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »