KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,831

₩32,054

할인금액: ₩11,223 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wow.

Reviewer1159228님께서 Mar 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I went to work for a 12 hour shift. Lots of standing, moving; can be sorta stressful... This stuff made an amazing difference, and it was written all over my face. I didn't feel like the day hit me at all. It's like a stress helmet.

Amazing

Reviewer1250448님께서 Sep 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I gave birth to baby number 2, coming back to work has not been easy. Extreme fatigue with competitive job is difficult. I take 2 of these in the morning and the result is just amazing. The Energy is unbelievable and sometimes take additional capsule mid day if required. Don't recommend taking at night, as had difficulty sleeping when I did

Like this product

Socrates님께서 Aug 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Eleuthero I have increased my energy even further. I feel very calm and composed compared to before.

got my energy back

Reviewer2791301님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

after giving birth to twins I never quite felt like my old self again. after two years my naturopath suggested this little miracle in a pill and it worked. the tiredness is gone and my energy is back. feels great!

a really quality product

Reviewer1396637님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I saw the difference in my energy level after taking this eleuthero product, as compared to a different eleuthero product I tried that didn't work as well

top quality liquid eleuthoro

khalid님께서 Feb 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

it gives me calm energy, slight elevation of mood, more focus

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is a fantastic energy booster

Rena61님께서 Jul 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gets me through a work night on third shift. Nice and energized feeling, not jittery in the least. I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way, without irritation.

Wonderful product

Reviewer1048595님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff