KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

no taste, good addition of fiber

4992735864030155608님께서 Apr 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to boost my fiber intake. It's perfect for adding to smoothies and such. It helps to thicken it and doesn't alter the taste at all. BUT the nutritional info that's on here on the site is totally different than the bottle I received. Calories are not 25, they are 45. Fiber is not 7, it's 6. And some other small differences. Maybe the company changed their forula and iherb info is just not up to date, not sure. Either way, it's a low calorie way to add more fiber, without altering taste, which is exactly what I was looking for.

Great for 'egg'

5049807460212543099님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in vegan recipes to replace egg - full of protein and good and think without the overbearing flavour like flaxseed

Easy to digest

Rosequartz님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the grounded chia seeds, can't find it anywhere.

Love!

5317880675430786786님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product, it is a must to add in oatmeal and oatbran!

Great fiber

Reviewer2197873님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this product in my smoothie daily and I am as regular as the clock. Elimination is just what Dr Oz ordered.

Good fiber!

Reviewer2823016님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good fiber!

Not your mothers fber

Reviewer1103523님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is tasteless and can be added to anything. My favorite is to make smoothies with it. The fact that the jar is biodegradable shows exceptional thought for the earth by the manufacturer. This product really works to keep me regular, is packed full of healthy omegas and is highly recommended by DR OZ!!

Love it!

Reviewer1148476님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like those ground chia seeds.I usually take a Tbs of them and flush them down with plenty water....there-my fiber intake:)

always excellent

Reviewer2183597님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love chia and love the simplicity of Gaia.

A huge goodie

Reviewer2836261님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice texture, very nice package, easy-to-use in your meals. I'm using it only for one week, thus I didn't notice any effect on my body.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품