KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Fiber Product I found!

Reviewer1882471님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product, no bloating! Good for your heart too!

Chia Seeds

Reviewer1211097님께서 Apr 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I also blend Chia Fresh into a smoothie with other ingredients and the taste is delicious. My Naturopathic physician recommended it as an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.

Best fiber product

Reviewer1223591님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Among the nature fiber supplements we tried, this gives the best result.

Fibre e Omega 3

Reviewer1328873님께서 Oct 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ottimo prodotto. Soddisfa le necessità giornaliere di fibre come pure dei preziosi Omega 3.

Awesome Fiber!

Reviewer1117834님께서 Oct 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great. It has no flavor and I put it in juice everyday. I even hide it in brownies and cakes and my family never knows.

Husbands dilema

Reviewer1127145님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hubby has been struggling with bowel issues for MANY years. After numerous tests,there are no allergies to food, no medical issues why he should not be regular. Prior to the ChiaFresh, he would take 4 Immoduim tablets a day, religiously. He started taking the ChiaFresh on May 6th,2011. He has cut back to 2 Immodium and he says he does feel a difference. He isn't thrilled about the grassy look and texture, but there is no taste. I bought him the small yogurt drinks, he mixes the ChiaFresh in it twice a day. I am happy to see the results so quick. Remember to not take it a few hours before bedtime as it will keep you up. I am hoping within a month, he will no longer need the Immodium. I am happy and impressed so far with it.

Love it!

Reviewer1148476님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like those ground chia seeds.I usually take a Tbs of them and flush them down with plenty water....there-my fiber intake:)

GREAT TASTING

Reviewer1050835님께서 Aug 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I USE QUITE A BIT OF DIETARY FIBER AND ADDING THIS TO MY GREENS IN THE MORNING WITH A BIT OF EITHER ALMOND OR COCONUT MILK KEEPS ME FULL FROM 4-6 HOURS..

LTR

Reviewer1091391님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a long-term relationship with this product. It's fabulous.

Not your mothers fber

Reviewer1103523님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is tasteless and can be added to anything. My favorite is to make smoothies with it. The fact that the jar is biodegradable shows exceptional thought for the earth by the manufacturer. This product really works to keep me regular, is packed full of healthy omegas and is highly recommended by DR OZ!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품